Pollen Chucking with VAhomegrown

Are the cut unused zip ties a va thing :joy: I got the same thing going on thatā€™s funny

7 Likes

@mainerJ sent me some seeds from the pollen I sent, along with some goodies! Already ate half the jerky lol itā€™s damn good! That Ancient Sunshine sample was absolutely amazing. Resinous, tasty, and powerful. Glad you were able to make some seeds with her! Thatā€™s a keeper for sure. Def gonna pop a few of these soon. Many thanks for the generosity!

17 Likes

Thatā€™s so great, Iā€™ve got to start sending all my cuts to you to get rootsā€¦ I am having a terrible time getting the SSDDā€™s to do more than curl up and croak :frowning:

Iā€™m excited to see what you do with them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Starting to get crowded in here and I have to go out of town tomorrow for a week. Iā€™m sure they will be ready to spread out when I get back unless my gf kills them lol

17 Likes

:joy: you know sometimes I feel like a single parent to my babies too

2 Likes

My girl is definitely a dead beat lol

2 Likes

have fun enjoy the trip. the plants can take a week with the gf. merry christmas! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Just got home. Hope they come backā€¦

23 Likes

Man I sure hope the SSDDā€™s will survive. Oooh I bet youā€™re mad at someone rn :laughing:

5 Likes

SSDD is looking a bit rough, but mary Jane is a tough weed. They should get back into itā€¦

8 Likes

@VAhomegrown set the plant and pot in a bucket of water and let it sit and soak it for 4-6 hours so the plant can really re hydrate. they will recover faster this way instead of just watering them.

6 Likes

If ya watered them they will come back to semi normal in a few hours.
I am a lazy grower, I see this oftenā€¦ :grimacing:
I looked up close nothing looked dry, you may lose a few leaves but I would not worry.

7 Likes

Man I love the idea you have to collect the pollen under the plant, seems like it would make things so much easier. Iā€™m definitely doing that on my next pollen collection.

6 Likes

Yea this is just laziness. Half got watered, half didnt. wtf

Hope they look better tomorrow morning!

7 Likes

The good looking ones always are.

4 Likes

Looking a little better today!

28 Likes

Thatā€™s an understatement!Iā€™m so glad too, the SSDD moms are looking rough, gonna be a while before thereā€™s more cuts :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sorting seeds sucks lol. This sifter that @LegsMahoney recommended is making it bearable though! Funeral Cake x Blue Sunshine beans here

20 Likes

Iā€™m 100% sure youā€™ll keep them going @HorseBadorites ! Rememberā€¦ I called dibs on a future cut, once Iā€™m ā€œdecentā€ at growing :laughing: :+1: :peace_symbol:

@VAhomegrown looks like theyā€™ll all survive, is that back left one looking better now?

8 Likes

Happy to hear your plants are doing well brother! Godspeed!

8 Likes