Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

I appreciate the offers. I may take you up on the F2s. Maybe the pollen as well, but I keep myself pretty stocked up on pollen, so it is difficult to work any from outside sources into rotation. I hope that your projects go well!

Are you referring specifically to seeds made utilizing my Hogfish male or just seeds in general? I don’t have any specific plans for the Hogfish male’s pollen yet. I just like to put a male cut into flower every 7-10 days or so to replace my fathers and to keep a nice selection of pollen stored. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Sorry, somehow I thought I responded to this. Yes I meant the hogfish it sounds unreal !

1 Like

No apology necessary. I am the worst at shit like that. I am trying to be better, but my time is stretched so. fucking. THIN. Positive vibes…

.~nugzz

1 Like

I do my best not to get too excited about any seeds, especially my own (don’t want to be biased, if possible haha), until I have had smoke from the flower in my lungs a few times at least, but this whole fucking round intrigues me more and more every time that I work with them. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and say super dig what you are doing love the way you talk about the plant can see your passion shine through and really enjoy your genetic selection you choose after I finish up this round of testing I’m doing currently think I gotta hit you up to get something of yours going in the garden much love and happy growing to you @stanknugzz77

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words! They really mean more than you could ever know. I am honestly just doing what I love to do and I am fucking stoked whenever anyone notices the blood, sweat and tears that I put into my craft and is intrigued by my work. Even more stoked whenever they run it and find something that they enjoy and it is different from all of the run of the mill shit that is available these days.

Please definitely feel free to hit me up a little bit before you can start some seeds and we will get you set up. I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I don’t ever really have seasonal allergies, but pollen has been fucking me up for a couple of weeks or three haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

when I collected pollen from all my Blueberry Diesel males I suffered severely for days afterward. Next time I will be in a full hazmat suit…

1 Like

I always just take a couple of lines of pollen to the dome to show my allergies who is boss haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I about spit my drank out when I read that one… Man maybe I’ll try that this next time around. :laughing:

1 Like

That was funny!

1 Like

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3
(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face
(Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr
Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

My Dogwalker OG (Chem 4 x Albert Walker OG) cut is easily and continuously one of my favorite OGs that I have had the pleasure of growing. She has absolutely gorgeous flowers, is as easy as possible to grow, unlike a ton of finicky OGs and her effects are beautifully potent. All praise to One Eye for his beautiful creation. I fucking love her. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Still 3-4 weeks out till I can start seeds but if Hel is still available for testing then that’s the one I’ve been eying :eyes: sounds like some :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Sounds good brother. Hit me up a week or two beforehand and they should be as good as yours! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I never like to count my chickens before my eggs hatch, but these are ripening on the vine as we speak:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V1

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

I created and/or found from seed everything besides the Irene OG, Dogwalker OG and Chem D and I am fucking proud of that. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

It is always incredibly beautiful to watch the Dogwalker OG flowers progress. It never ceases to amaze me how she produces some of the most gorgeous flowers that I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of flowers haha. I am really excited to see what comes from my Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel and Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin hybrids. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Can’t wait to get into Hel just listened to one eyes potcast episode again where he talked about the Dogwalker a bit I’m sure that Odin is going to be some heat too with that dog patch love the name too :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I can’t wait for you to either! I should be getting another round of testers out this week. I will hit you up as soon as possible after I send them.

I am currently looking through Hel Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2). I have cuts of that round that I need to plant and flip the seed plants to flower.

Odin Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch is named as such to pay homage to the gods from Norse paganism (kind of the “motif” for my logo etc), as well as a nod to One Eye for creating the Dogwalker OG. I thought it was incredibly fitting and also pretty clever, if I do say so myself haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

If you need testers for Cherry Patch and DED, I’d love the opportunity. Hope they pan out and you get lots to look through.

2 Likes