Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

I truly appreciate that brother! I will update here throughout harvest and cure. Whenever they are ready, just let me know when you can start them and how many you can run of each and they are as good as yours.

That also goes for anyone who is currently fulfilling their end of the tester agreement. I have told everyone continuously that if they test my work and enjoy it, then I will flood them with as many seeds as they can grow and document in their garden. I think some people thought that I was joking haha.

Depending on how many seeds that you look through of the Cherry Patch, a female that is a nice mix of the Cherry West Bc and the Dog Patch has the potential to be fucking incredible, as well as unlike most anything that is available that I know of. A female that leans to either parent shouldnā€™t be too bad either haha.

The (Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch DED is essentially Triangle Kush, Legend OG, Stardawg, Chem D and Chem '91, so yeah, it should be pretty Chemmy and interesting haha. I have had quite a few people that were begging me to bring those two hybrids together and I was like, ā€œshhhh you are ruining the surpriseā€ haha. I am happy that it should be coming to fruition sooner than later.

Thank you! Time will tell. I have learned time and time again over the years never to count on a seed crop until it has passed germination testing.

In all honesty, I thought that you might be interested in the Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3 hybrid. Maybe find a male or female to incorporate into working with your 1 Chem D?Skunktek Sour Diesel x Dog Patch mystery plant that you have left.

However you wish to move with it is more than fine with me though. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

Roots are busting on Gorilla Glue so Iā€™ll be flipping in a few days. Hoping most of them finish in ~ 9 weeks. The current testers are filling out nicely, although staying on the short side.

The CDLC are auto right? If you brought the hybrid to F2 youā€™ll see some auto phenos come out.

I hear you, I pollinated an auto but it wasnā€™t viable. Luckily Iā€™ve got a handful left to try with a live male.

My eyes must of missed the ChemĀ³, thatā€™d be awesome to try as well. Currently still pretty sick so kinda out of it.

1 Like

Awesome! I am happy to hear that!

Noooo haha. No autos here (no offense to people who enjoy them though).

The Chem Del La Chem F2 is from a bunch of packs of that hybrid that I looked through from Top Dawg Seeds. The packs were F2s. I cleaned out all of the seed banks with packs of Chem Del La Chem F2s and NYC Chem F2s a couple years ago or so.

The Chem Del La Chem is Chem D x I-95, originally created by Deep Space Creations and taken to F2 by JJ-NYC. There is supposedly some drama there, so I wonā€™t touch on that much, but I always do my best to pay homage to the sources of cultivars that I work with.

All good brother! I truly hope that you feel better ASAP! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

3 Likes

Once again stupid eyes. Iā€™ve never got very good yield off of autos before but Iā€™ve only grown them a few times.

I had no clue Top Dawg carried those, I-95 is a favorite of mine, drama or no. All that matters to me is that it produces some good flower.

Appreciate it, my lungs need a breakā€¦

3 Likes

Truly no worries at all ever brother.

I only grew them once, by accident. My homies had some dank flower that they had saved some seeds from. I plant thousands of seeds every year, so I thought, ā€œwhy the fuck notā€. I take cuttings of everything that I run, but these started flowering in 1 gallon pots, quite quickly. One was a vine with bracts on it haha. Yeah those plants really showed me why the fuck not haha.

I am old school in most everything, so I donā€™t really fuck with them. But again, to each their own in everything.

Same here haha. I like pretty. I like all of the visual aspects, but the effects over motherfucking everything haha. Bag appeal with no bump, is all fucking bunk. No thanks haha.

I feel you. I feel like my family always has a sick member, even if just with the sniffles. Kids these days, I swear hahaā€¦ I rarely get a runny nose though. I really donā€™t have time to be sick anyway. Even if it happens, I just have to push through it. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

One of mine also ended up like that, donā€™t remember what it was either.

Absolutely, everything else is icing on the cake. Whether it be color, terps, or yield. If I want to enhance any of those Iā€™ll make a cross.

Iā€™ve been sick so many times the past year, luckily our kid is pretty healthy. My SO and I on the other handā€¦

2 Likes

My feelings exactly.

After going through some shit last year, I will never take a healthy kid for granted. Fuck. Some of the toughest shit I have ever been through and I felt totally helpless through it all. Fuck.

Shit. I would take all of the sickness, if I could save the family from it, but it doesnā€™t seem like that is possible haha. Luckily, it is mostly a lot of runny noses and coughs haha.

I wish good health to you and your SO! Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

I have 2 beastly cuts of my Cherry West Bc male in flower. 1 for collecting pollen and 1 for a hopeful seed run. Time will tell.

The intense cherry limeade smell on him makes my motherfucking panties wet haha. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

5 Likes

There is so much fucking gas on Dogwalker OG. It is literally insane. And just to clarify, I mean actual gasoline smell, not the cool slang that kids seem to utilize for all cannabis these days. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

9 Likes

I would have to check my notes at the grow to be sure, but I am pretty sure that these are sitting somewhere around 5 1/2-6 weeks since pollination right now. Checking random flowers throughout for seed maturity, shows mostly mature seeds. I will most likely let them go another week or two and then harvest the seed crops. Time will tell. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

Irene OG always knocks me down with how much diesel that she packs. Between her and the gas coming off of Dogwalker OG, yeah Iā€™m constantly in love. Easily two of the best ā€œelitesā€ that I have ever had the pleasure of running. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

4 Likes

I am not sure that this seed crop is going to let me wait to harvest them for another week or so. There are so many females with seeds busting out of the bracts that I am starting to become concerned about losing a bunch during drying the flowers. My OCD is pretty ridiculous, so a dropped seed, immediately turns into a mystery seed haha. I am not too fond of my hard work and dedication ending up as mystery seeds. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

2 Likes

Yikes! Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Hey Stanknugz, apologies if youā€™ve answered this somewhere before but from where is your chem D cut? Iā€™m just now getting into the lore of the chem line lol. Iā€™ve been wanting to try some but most of what Iā€™ve heard is that the original cuts are scarce.

2 Likes

Wow not sure how I havenā€™t stumbled in here yet. Terrible time to be out likes :sweat_smile:
@stanknugzz77 looks like your doing some amazing work. All of those crosses sounds absolutely amazing :call_me_hand::v: itā€™s gotta feel great to be able to step back and look at what youā€™ve got there and know ā€œfuck yeah, I did thatā€

1 Like

Redacted.

If you are interested in Chem, maybe you should try my Chem^3. It is Chem D x Dog Patch, with Dog Patch being Chem D x (Chem '91 Bc2) from Lucky Dog Seed Co AKA SkunkVA. That hybrid would basically be a Chem D backcross, but since I havenā€™t had any of the Chem family verify my cut haha, I will wait until I hopefully find a nice male in my Chem^3 hybrid and utilize it to pollinate my Chem D cut, to call it a Chem D Bc1. Time will tell. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

6 Likes

I truly appreciate your interest and the compliments about my work! We can definitely hope that there is something amazing in there somewhere haha.

I donā€™t get a lot of free time to bask in that feeling or anything haha, but I do love growing my own work and finding some of the best plants that I have ever had the pleasure of working with in my own creations. That is the best feeling really. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

5 Likes

Goals for me man. I love this plant so much and the insane variety that it holds. No other plant in the world like this. Pretty sure itā€™s the only thing that grows that can potentially smell or taste like anything.

Iā€™ve been working on building a sick collection of different strains and crosses to play with. Canā€™t wait for the day I can say I have a lineup of things I created and see other people as happy as I am.

3 Likes

@stanknugzz77
What is your take on the Skunktek Sour. I have that one also (I think) and everything I researched points to it being the same as Chacos?

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to buy some, but Iā€™m not sure how to use strainly.

EDIT: I see, I believe the strain just isnā€™t available on there.

2 Likes