🖼 POTY: Other (Any subject, painting or picture)

So cute frisky at that age lol playful , My wife has a friend with a nice big Pussy Cat… :roll_eyes:

Ok I’m not touching that line…….

5 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: lol what? :crazy_face:

My photo from the other page
Covid lockdown

2 Likes

Public service announcement, voting closes at Midnight tomorrow EST so you have 24.5 hours left to get your votes in. Good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

congrats @4ftfarmer on the win! nicely done!!

1 Like

Ha! No way, I voted for you brother! Love your entry!

Thank you OGs!!!
Happy New Year!

Grow4th!!!

2 Likes

Oh wait! That’s not me! Lol that’s 4thfarmer!

3 Likes

Smashed tile mosaic…

9 Likes

Awesome my friend love it

1 Like

hahahaah - ummmm i think its you @4ftfarmer cuz 4thfarmer doesnt have an entry in this one that i saw.

@DougDawson - i think you put the wrong name for @4ftfarmer in the vote section and i dont think any of the voters noticed. no?
@Heliosphear

3 Likes

Just a typo, everyone knew who they were voting for :slight_smile:

1 Like

great thanks @DougDawson i was making sure that that is clear and there is no confusion since @4ftfarmer noticed it wasn’t him.

2 Likes

Totally cool, appreciate you pointing it out as I didn’t notice my typo :slight_smile: First place defiantly goes to @4ftfarmer , congrats bud.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I realized just a typo! Didn’t mean to cause a fuss! I need to go update my resume!

3 Likes

No fuss at all bud. Glad you noticed and @CornbreadJunior asked. This is a good thing and appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate that.

Why is my name not on the list I posted a photo something fishy going on

Sorry bud but there was nothing fishy going on. The voting went up on the 21st, 6 days before you added your pic to the thread on the 23rd. Pics added after the 21st were not included and polls cannot be altered once they have been in place for 5 min according to the system. Happy to send you pack of seeds for participating but you were not left out on purpose. Every entry that was on the thread at the time the poll went up was included.

4 Likes

Gonna go ahead and hold off on this one for a bit too, will be opened later.