🖼 POTY: Other (Any subject, painting or picture)

Two nights ago…

10 Likes

Hope this one is ok.

7 Likes

Very talented! That would drive me crazy trying to do that intricate work.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Heart of the Rockies

7 Likes

Me, descending into Marble Mountain near Da Nang, Vietnam.

11 Likes

@AceHigh I think this should go in this category, beautiful painting!

1 Like

Concrete Jungle
5pointz, Queens NY

5 Likes

Here’s one I took on an extremely low tide of our beachfront stay at Pacific Sands Resort under a full moon in Tofino, BC.

6 Likes

Traveling back from Wa State to Boston lol

Brutal in Montana …

4 Likes

This was a Bee Orchid I found summer just gone.

5 Likes

My beautiful back yard. I grew up homeless in California and now I have my own house, awesome little family, and beautiful view in Montana. Can’t imagine living anywhere else.

12 Likes

Portioning a Ribeye, Sorry fellas not bone in. Before I retired

7 Likes

Hi folks! My entry…!

Thirst!

6 Likes

There will be no more entries permitted, this contest is closed for voting. I have taken down the poll due to missing names. Once I verify each name I will put it back up. Sorry for the trouble.

6 Likes

No prob. I’ll take it down

1 Like

Thank you @DougDawson
Happy Holidaze to all OG’s.

4 Likes

hey, ya forgot my pic!

3 Likes

Did you not move it to the specific topic thread as requested bud?

2 Likes

didnt realize I had to, my bud shot for the cannabis culture was moved to the other (cannabis) thread by someone other than me… as far as I recall that is…

hmmm… oh well, it is what it is… you all got the enjoy a moment of Bledd’s last dive with me at least…

1 Like

Sorry @Nagel420 , I though everyone saw the messages to move their choices to the proper threads. There were issues in the original thread and not everyone was reading the rules so they posted multiple pics. It was too difficult to go through and figure out what they wanted and didn’t have time to message everyone. Sorry about that.

2 Likes