šŸ–¼ POTY: Other (Any subject, painting or picture)

Thank you @DougDawson
Happy Holidaze to all OGā€™s.

4 Likes

hey, ya forgot my pic!

3 Likes

Did you not move it to the specific topic thread as requested bud?

2 Likes

didnt realize I had to, my bud shot for the cannabis culture was moved to the other (cannabis) thread by someone other than meā€¦ as far as I recall that isā€¦

hmmmā€¦ oh well, it is what it isā€¦ you all got the enjoy a moment of Bleddā€™s last dive with me at leastā€¦

1 Like

Sorry @Nagel420 , I though everyone saw the messages to move their choices to the proper threads. There were issues in the original thread and not everyone was reading the rules so they posted multiple pics. It was too difficult to go through and figure out what they wanted and didnā€™t have time to message everyone. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

How cool is this place?! Wife and I did some rappelling and exploring there. Probably the coolest place around Da Nang and Hoi An. Vietnam, as a whole, is a rocking country :v:t2:

2 Likes

Such a sick spot! Breaks my heart that it was developed and all that awesome work painted over. I have TONS of pics from this spot on my laptop from before the stairs on the side of the building collapsed. Respect for posting this brotha :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Fishing the gulf hake November

2 Likes

Fkin sweet ā€¦ I just winterized my center console until Aprilā€¦ right on be safeā€¦

1 Like

I think Da Nang and the surrounding area are some of my favourite places weā€™ve been. Food, scenery, inexpensive and a few thousand years of a beautiful culture on top of it. I highly recommend Vietnam to everyone who asks about travel adviceā€¦just donā€™t get run over!

1 Like

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY
After enjoying the many beautiful and inspiring images in this thread I just canā€™t help but add one more unique perspective for you folks to enjoy.

Original art by my brother, SoCal surfer & artist Jeffrey, Titled ā€œTime Stands Still When Youā€™re In The Tubeā€

Surfers are my tribe, Cannabis is my culture.
-Grouchy

10 Likes

Awesome painting @GrouchyOldMan

1 Like

Solitary orange kitten

6 Likes

So cute frisky at that age lol playful , My wife has a friend with a nice big Pussy Catā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Ok Iā€™m not touching that lineā€¦ā€¦.

5 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: lol what? :crazy_face:

My photo from the other page
Covid lockdown

2 Likes

Public service announcement, voting closes at Midnight tomorrow EST so you have 24.5 hours left to get your votes in. Good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

congrats @4ftfarmer on the win! nicely done!!

1 Like

Ha! No way, I voted for you brother! Love your entry!

Thank you OGs!!!
Happy New Year!

Grow4th!!!

2 Likes