Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi **(Closed)**

Amen brother, turmeric is excellent for treating inflammation, along with a ton of other benefits as I’m sure you know. I can’t get enough of the earthy taste too, It’s pretty much a staple in my house. My kids even love it when I use it in recipes.

1 Like

One week in… here we go. Shooting for weekly updates but we all know life can be crude and callous at times. Anyways, here we go.

Whole tent shot.

Ladies, all 5 of them.

Two side project females

And the males. Top and side shots. 3 different phenos for hopefully as many expressions in the f2 as possible.

I wish I would have more space to start the Ladies 10 days or so before the males but think this will still be okay.

Either way this is what it is haha. Fingers crossed still.

45 Likes

Plants are looking beautiful @Islayhearts, I really appreciate the birds eye view and side profile shots of the males too. Looks like some really great phenos all around, including your side projects.

Thank you for the update!! :grin: Hope you had a great weekend.

4 Likes

Clearly I’ve missed something. How long have those plants have been flowering?

Do you think they’re starting to yellow a bit, or is it the lights? They’re nice, big plants. Great job on them so far. :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

6 Likes

Looking nice! The numbing effects sound unique - cant recall ever having that happen ha.

1 Like

Hey @Guitarzan, I think he meant one week into this since he first posted the thread.

I thought the slight yellowing was due to the lights, but now that you mention it they do seem a bit yellow.

He did say the grows are not always the best conditions, so could be environmental. Looks like they’ll pull through. @Islayhearts if there is anything we can do to help, feel free to give more info if you can, to help identify what could be causing this issue.

1 Like

@Guitarzan I started the thread basically after I had popped the seeds and did the whole veg stage. It’s all documented in the thread with photos. I just had some shit in my life going on and didn’t have time to do the journal like others had. I still was running them for this purpose. So they are 7 days into 12/12. To answer the question. I also just wanted to make sure I had plants to breed before I posted up and got peoples hopes up.

@Oldtimerunderground , you are right, my grows as stated aren’t always the best haha. I forgot to white balance correct the pics I took. So I edited one. They do have a couple lower fans turning yellow but overall good I think.

Here is a corrected shot to 4000k. Lights are somewhere between 3750 and 4100 so 4k is a happy medium. The camera auto set itself to 6500k.

26 Likes

Excellent! Really digging the slender leaves too, can you tell I love Blockhead? :heart_eyes::laughing:

2 Likes

The spice melange

4 Likes

Yeah, I dig them, too. Wouldn’t have thought they’d be so thin, considering the genetics. Pretty cool-looking, though.

1 Like

Plants are looking beautiful :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

EAT THE WORM :poop: & TRAVEL THROUGH SPACE-TIME!

1 Like

Hope it’s okay that people just pull up a chair without signing up for seeds.

There’s a distinct possibility I might be a Bodhi junky…at least I definitely have a soft spot for any thread that mentions his gear.

5 Likes

Definitely cool, dude. At least, I think it is haha! I hope it is, because I’m not signing up for seeds, either, just here for the show.

It’s all good man. I should re-read the first post once in a while to refresh my memory. :grinning:

Man, I wait til I have seeds before I start a thread. :rofl:

7 Likes

I remember reading you said you don’t like everyone to see you faceplant :joy:

6 Likes

I cant seem to edit the post for some reason but id love to be on the waitlist. Huge bodhi fan! Im from aus btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

:green_heart: :seedling:

You can’t edit it because it is closed. The wait list was people that signed up after it was full/closed but before the wiki (edit) was removed.

1 Like

Week 2 update

Whole tent

Females

My side project ladies

STUDS

As you can see, some yellowing on lower leaves. I didn’t really clean them up yet, waiting another week.

The male droping pollen is looking good. Other 2 males seem to be taking their time. Tomorrow gonna give them all a nice whack with a stick and see what flies. Do this a few times over the next 2 weeks and then chop the males.

That’s what I’ve done before. Seems to work haha.

Feel free to chime in or give tips. Can’t promise I’ll follow them but I like learning how others do it to.

Thanks for looking in!

40 Likes