Preservation Run! Blockhead Bx by Bodhi **(Closed)**

You just back out and try again. Happens alot when all are typing at once.

3 Likes

To bad there isnā€™t a way to pin this to the message in bold blinking letters.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Are the numbers capped? I just saw someone add a number(53) and their name to T3. It was full last night so I didnā€™t.
:seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks mate that makes it clearer, I missed the BX part

2 Likes

Youā€™re most welcome @FattyRoots, I canā€™t wait to try these seeds too. Looking forward to sampling them both side by side.

2 Likes

I wondered the same but wasnā€™t sure if I should ask lol.

3 Likes

I see a waiting list has been started at the bottom of the wiki @Deadinside88

2 Likes

Personally im even more interested after knowing all that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Iā€™ll check it out

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, I didnā€™t post that to discourage people from grabbing these seeds haha. You should be interested, thisā€™ll be a great run.

3 Likes

Well I know many worry about the TL2 n TL3 thing but technically Iā€™m a regular emeritus and since losing my ā€œofficialā€ regular tag I have since signed up in what I consider the appropriate place, TL2.
I know the regular emeritus was started for those of us that canā€™t always be on, but Iā€™d rather give that TL3 spot to someone that does put in the time and work to maintain that regular status, and if I get bumped out of a few runs, so be it. There will always be another run and there will always be plenty of seeds given freely around here. Not to mention I have plenty of seeds to keep me busy for years.

20 Likes

Damn. Hope Iā€™m not too late to sign up. Iā€™ve always wanted to run blockhead. Guess Iā€™ll join the wait list and keep my fingers crossed

4 Likes

Well if you wouldnā€™t mind signing up under TL2 I authorize you to take my spot at #35. This strain clearly sparks something in you and who am I to stand in the way

5 Likes

@J-Icky that is most kind of you. If itā€™s alright with you, I can send you some when I receive it. The least I can do.

3 Likes

I really appreciate the offer man. But ill wait my turn. If itā€™s meant to be itā€™ll happen. I really appreciate it though

2 Likes

I got you @lostinmyhome, itā€™s meant to be

5 Likes

Everywhere I turn on this site! OTUG being kind! OTUG helping others! OTUG being generous! Shout out to you @Oldtimerunderground for everything you do here to keep it so fantastic! Thank you so much :pray:

13 Likes

šŸ„² I think my eyes are leaking, your kind and thoughtful words lift my spirits @Qtip Thank you, from the bottom of my heart and soul.

Nothing brings me greater joy than to reach out and help someone, especially in their darkest times. If anyone ever feels like giving up, like theyā€™ve lost all hope, please reach out and take my hand. Let me lift you up so we can both climb the mountain together :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

11 Likes

Agreed what a good humor and generous heart. I think I am falling in love with OTUG :heartpulse:
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes