Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

Try again on the tagging someone. I dont have that prize and all mine were claimed.

2 Likes

@JanBorrego youā€™re looking for Unicorn Island fems by @JohnnyPotseed :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Heck yes, look at that FL ditch weed growing up past those sunflowers. Rerrreach for the sky, buddy!

5 Likes

I can see the confusion now :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds super intriguing Iā€™ll update my post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm pink pistils, sativa, Iā€™m wondering if it might possibly be Gainesville Green. When reading about GG is apparently from Panamanian landraceā€¦CripXmas could squash that sucker way down. A grow room would need cathedral ceilings for the height on it :joy:

2 Likes

What the heck did i miss? :grin:

Pass me your addy @Star_Dog :green_heart:

3 Likes

@NDNCHILD do you have any beans still available?

1 Like

This cool shirt showed up today.:v: Thank you @Heliosphear for helping me get one of these. :v::v::v::v::v:

12 Likes

Id definitely take a large or xlarge t-shirt @Heliosphear and if you have any of the celtic lsd left id take a pack

2 Likes

Good morning! My choice is:

@blowdout2269
Purple Lamborghini F3 (Exotic Genetics) P/R
Is it still available?

@THCeed
Freakshow
Is it still available?

Thank you very much for everything, you cross the world!

4 Likes

My choices for the prize are:
@Greenfingers Big Sur Holyweed
@GregOG Strawberry Headband x Afghan Skunk x Afghan (I think there is still some left?)

Thanks to those who donated prizes and to @Heliosphear!

2 Likes

@Fortman420 I still have 4 BBPS in skunk pucks
2 Fat Trax and 1 Atomi-C PB&J available. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Good Lord buddy.It must be taking you forever to tag everybody. I hope you all realize how much time @Heliosphear is taking from his schedule to do this. For that reason I will give up one pack of Double Vietnam Black x Oaxaca if someone is interested. When iā€™m famous this will become a collectorā€™s itemā€‹:grin:. Seriously thoughā€¦this will be some major :fire:. 1970 VB YoBigdaddy cut x Slains Southeast Asian VB x Silversides Oaxaca (3 sisters male). This will be the only pack I give out Until I release it probably a couple of years from now, and when that happens it may not be with the three sisters Oaxaca. I donā€™t know how we could work this in because itā€™s so late in the gameā€¦ But I figured I would offer because iā€™m so impressed by all the time our awesome OG friend is giving up. Thanks brother @Heliosphear!

19 Likes

Iā€™ve not picked any prizes yet and apparently I can get two. If it doesnā€™t ruffle feathers, Iā€™d be more than happy to be the recipient of those beans. Viet Black is something Iā€™ve been looking at for yearsā€¦ Oaxaca too, honestly.

That Afghan x Turkish twist also catches my eye :eyes::purple_heart:

@Upstate @Papalag

6 Likes

Sweet, very cool thank you @Heliosphear and everyone at Og!
For my prize selection, if theyā€™re still available may i have:
1 pack PiƱa pound cake @THCeed
1 flip LoJack @JonPott
I think theyā€™re still available, but itā€™s a bit hard to read thru on my phone, so lmk if not. Thank you all!

*Edit: just saw all the LoJack are all claimed, apologies for the tag.
If thereā€™s still one available Iā€™d like the lavender aura f2 @Pjhunt78 please!

3 Likes

All of my prizes have been claimed! Please pick another option.

Thank you,

3 Likes

I believe thereā€™s only 1 of my packs left
The Oaxacana

I donā€™t believe the thread has updated the prize lists

I had a few peeps clam the same thing but I had extras at the time

6 Likes

Am i reading this right?Did i win something ?and if so is there a updated list as to whats left for prizes?

2 Likes

All my offerings have been accounted for

2 Likes