Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

Interstellar medium (ISM) or nebulae.

1 Like

Would the word youā€™re looking for be ā€œglassā€?

Edit: ā€œmatterā€?

1 Like

Dark matter.
Just wanted to answer since I already claimed and not one was getting itā€¦
If Iā€™m right you might need to put up another cypher :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gee mate you must have a high opinion of your beanā€™s to have people begging for them . WTF . Isnā€™t this over grow the world :earth_africa: . Silly rabbit silly games.

Are you talking about @Heliosphear ,the heliosphere? :blush:

2 Likes

Interstellar matter?

@PsillyRabbit Oxygen maybe?

bro. mr NSW i gave you free beans. I dont recall you begging.
I have spent over $200 in stamps since I joined a year ago giving away free seeds. How many seeds have you given out ?

Yes i have a high opinion on my beans they are worth more to me than your beansā€¦ not to mention the ones for the picture contest took 4 months of my life to acquire the cut and only 1 seed out of every 8 matured.
I dont see the need for the comment.
I thought this was a quick lil mini game and the first or second person would get it.

yes
you got it the answer is heliosphere send me the deets.

5 Likes

Nothing has turned up Bro LoL. And Iā€™m pretty sure I can say whatever I want.

Your postal system probably blows compared to the USA. :shrug: Please refrain from commenting/ participating in the rest of (my seed) give away. Please dont ask me to replace a pack. Please do not @ me when you get em.

Lets keep this positive
next pack goes to the first person to correctly list whats in the pack iā€™m giving away. If you won them already please give other a shot.

10 Reg ā€œPenny Pincherā€ (Harlem Shuffle X Iron Cindy )

Close but that list was edited

1 Like

Better? ^^^ :laughing: :rofl:

no much further.

I know this one! Iā€™m not going to comment on it but I read the thread about this one you created. itā€™s a great story on how you created it and a very cool name :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank You Again @Heliosphear for hosting such a memorable event. :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

24 Likes

You might want to go and remove that reference to where @Pixie65 lives. In Australia we still face very heavy penalties for growing our own medicine and that ainā€™t a big place! Iā€™m sure you wouldnā€™t want to get them in any legal trouble over a petty online disagreement.

Pretty poor form considering this place operates on mutual trust.

6 Likes

i will remove there where abouts but i dont see whats poor form about that.
Next pack still available *

1 Like

Purple lemonade fast

1 Like