Prize selection List for the 8 years of OverGrow

:rofl:

:+1:

Keep going everyone this is very entertaining!

8 Likes

I think its at the top of this thread….? Minus what people picked below :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only prize pack i had in this has already been won :trophy: :raised_hands: sorry my friend. @Mattman @JonPott

1 Like

@Loggershands
Bohdi - Blue Tara F2

No worries! Thanks for clarifying!!!

1 Like

Wahoo! Thanks @Heliosphear

I will take the @Bobgrows water bong, if its still up of course. I have had my eye on that since first release!

Also could i select @Loggershands Cory heime please

5 Likes

First post in this thread

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up @CADMAN maybe Freakshow IBL from @Wizdom instead of Goji OG from @CADMAN

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I got that pack of Coreys already, my friend. When I get them, I will let you know, and I will throw you a shit load of them

5 Likes

Very cool, thanks very much @Wizdom :v:

4 Likes

@Heliosphear I believe you should have my seed for this contest. Thanks for sending them out :v: But I can send Doug another pack of Meat Breath S1. Thanks for organizing us crazy OGs :crazy_face:

Organizing-meme-fun

11 Likes

Is the flip of Logcake #11 S1** (LemonCherry Gelato x Con Leche) - Photo Fems from @tresbundles available still? If so i will claim that.

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the contest, I appreciate it! I will go with the 2 seed packs

@Loggershands
Purple poison cookies - F2
SFV OG x chocolate hash plant F1

Thank you, Loggershands!

2 Likes

Hahaha I can hear that techno beat in my head hahahaha

4 Likes

@Mattman I posted the 10 hour version just to be safe.

Groovin To The Beat Emoticons

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I interpreted it as a bunch of pack of cory, but looking at it now i see how it could be one pack containing a bunch of seeds…

@Heliosphear can you please advise?

Not sure if i get another pack but if i do i would like to grab
@GregOG
Maple Leaf x Hawaiian sativa red stem.

3 Likes

Hi @Heliosphear,
When we chatted with a dm earlier this afternoon, I had mentioned waiting for a reply from @Misterbee. I’m not sure what is wrong, but with him not replying to dm’s, I feel the need to make another pick and that would be the Lemon Hash plant from @CanuckistanPete.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Has anyone here heard from @misterbee?

DM sent and Thanks again,
Belleswell

1 Like

I believe you are correct in selecting a second seed prize.

2 Likes

Send your address and I’ll get them off to you.

4 Likes