Pruning or defoliating autos?

Depending on your situation, I’ve dried in a shoebox with some couple holes in it lol, drys a bit faster but it works

3 Likes

Haha no doubt. Shoebox weed!

3 Likes

That’s my exact reason for growing them too. I love trying different things. But that’s also what keeps me from doing a full rotation of different autos too.

I like to switch up and grow photos too because they give you a lot more options to experiment with different techniques.

Growing is a bit like boobs. I love all the different kinds, shapes and sizes. We shouldn’t discriminate…

As for pruning my autos i’ve tried topping them at a very young age, as soon as you can without dangering the plant. It didn’t end up messing with my yields. It also made spreading her out later in the grow somewhat easier. That might have helped evening out the canopy and letting light reach all branches better.

In my (very humble) opinion the actual difference it may make in yield if all goes well is not worth risking going too far with messing around and affecting the plant and yield in a negative way.

Then again, i’m still just a small fry in all this
:vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

I run an 8 auto perpetual and harvest 2 plants every 2 weeks veg in a 2x2 and flower ’ “week 5 to harvest” in a 2x4 LST is crucial but sometimes a bit of pruning is a must good luck

1 Like