Fear
Dag nasty
I stop now lol

2 Likes

Gdmfsb
That song is my favorite
Plus
Family man

Nice selection guys thanks, most of the stuff posted I’m a big fan of. I like that 99 balloons by 7 seconds pretty sure I have that on 7". Dag Nasty are definitely under rated, they rip. That whole album ‘Don’t Turn Away’ from Face to Face is top 10 for me. The Bronx and el Mariachi Bronx is good stuff. Propagandhi, The Clash and Weasel too are favourites for sure. I like this thread already, wish I had a circle jerks scanking emoji to insert here haha

8 Likes

And who could ever forget that great Scottish punk band.

The Exploited.

Big in South America…The mind boggles!

Happy listening.

11 Likes
9 Likes
4 Likes

Great thread @FattyRoots. Punk rock music has been a part of me for so long. I have too many albums in my collection and have seen so many punk rock shows to even list, or remember. As I got older, the majority of my friends liked to smoke and listen to The Grateful Dead or play something mellow. I always preferred to take a couple tokes and play razor sharp bar chords with distortion to a fast drum beat.

To this day, when I go snowboarding, the first three songs on my play list are Pennywise: Peaceful Day, Every Single Day, and Bro Hymn.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Fuck yes.

Love that Radio Birdman and Dag Nasty have already been mentioned.

5 Likes
1 Like

Circle jersey just played in ventura
Had a bunch of friends invite me couldn’t go

2 Likes

@Panamajock
They started a riot at the Olympic audititirium by opening with
F the USA an the skins went nuts
I was In 7 grade it was when you hitch hiked or road the trian to San Fran for gigs
Exploited lol

2 Likes

The Nard core albums
Another state of mind movie
If anyone really knows history
I was in FFF
Some really west coast punks know what that means

Nice thread bro. Keeping the OG jukebox going :musical_note:

I know I’m stretching it with Sublime, but they def had some punk ska influence

12 Likes
7 Likes

Definitely don’t listen to as much as I used to and half the time it’s a nostalgia trip when I do. Jersey and NYC have always had a pretty health punk and hardcore scene though so I lucked out as a kid. Just to be able to claim The Misfits, Bouncing Souls, and Blanks 77 is pretty good! The Stone Pony in Asbury Park had regular punk shows in the 90s and down the street was an indoor skate park that had shows too.

These guys were from a town near me and were pretty good. Saw them at least 3-4 times

These guys used to come through and they jam but I just can’t deal with the vocals these days. I got soft :laughing:

E Town Concrete from Elizabeth NJ. They incorporated more of a hip hop element than most other HC bands. This is off their first album that I’ll still put on these days. The other songs have more rap infused into them so I figured for this thread go for a more straight forward HC one. Seen these guys a few times.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/VCZVRQ3z5qE

Sound track of ‘‘Natural Born Killers’’

3 Likes