Pure piffs first ever seed giveaway [CLOSED]

I don’t know how I missed this thread, but I did for a week.

@Silversurfer… If you still have seeds available of any of your crosses, I’d like to take a shot at growing something from you. I’m open to any of those crosses… they all sound good to me!

3 Likes

Cool man send me ur info and I’ll send em out next week

I’m down with OPP… yeah, you know me!

4 Likes

Gonna take more pics of the zookies I am about to harvest to give u guys an idea of the quality. I got seeds packaged up and ready to ship this week

2 Likes

zookies this is the same zookie I made the cross with so expect the same quality with a little orange sativa twistcanopy shot alot of the tops are flopping tho so it’s hard to get a good idea of how much is here. Def gonna be atleast 30ps from this 12 lighter

21 Likes

Looks tasty :smiley: 20 characters

1 Like

These looking amazing mate…

1 Like

Im in Canada on a farm and have lots of room to run some, if you are interested in seeing that?
Im down, put me on the list please.
I can post a thread on here showing them off if you’d like all cycle long…
Send me PM if Im selected I guess.
If Im too late, thats cool too. Awesome to make up some beans for peeps on your dime. Appreciated @Silversurfer

Thank you.

Make sure to let the seed dry out for a week or so. Germ rates will be lower if you don’t. Plants are looking good. 30ps is a lot. :v:

1 Like

So are we getting in touch this week or next week? I’m read to see what the deal is!! They all look amazing!!

Picking my bitch up from san fran airport tomorrow will have em out asap most likely this week been letting em dry and gonna germ test em so I dont send out duds

5 Likes

I am… I am!! I’m interested in seeing that!
There is great potential in plants grown outdoors, in the right climate, by the right grower… they could be grown into trees!

2 Likes

Will have all the seeds out this week sorry I just wanted to make sure they were dry and everything. Should be able to give out 8 per person too. Thanks for your patience and anybody else that wants em send me ur info

9 Likes

Got the mail stuff today will start leaking em out thrupught the week I’ll pm everybody I sent to the tracking info

9 Likes

I was just catching up on threads, awesome plants n cool thread btw, and I have to say OG really fills my heart with gratitude. Restores the possibility to believe in the good in people. Carry on through the fog!

I’d love the purple punch. Sent pm. Getting room ready now for extra plants. .plenty of pics will be in the grow log if I’m not to late. Thanks for the Opportunity.

1 Like

Hey buuudy. Lol. I can squeeze a couple off. Id deffinitely love any gelato type smoke. Veranos bustin our heads here. I havent seen any in a bit. Ill squeeze de juice outa those plants!:grin::v:

Wow I just saw the canopy. Holy shit dawgy! Id drive up, unfortunately…yeah. We’re getting there. We gotta bubble slow here or its back to the gallows. Beautiful work! Be safe.

2 Likes

Thanks for the time and effort to do this giveaway. I’ve done a few myself, so I know how much work it can be.

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing!!

1 Like

Sent out 10 packages today keep me posted I’ll send out the I international ones tomorrow

7 Likes