Pure piffs first ever seed giveaway [CLOSED]

Looks like you’ve got lots of folks in on this and I’m a bit late to the party, but if you’ve got room for one more…lol. I would be able to pop these as soon as they arrived. Let me know.
Stay green, my friends.

4 Likes

You Guys Rock, Great Family here for sure
Thanks People

4 Likes

If you still have room for testers I would love to give them a shot.

2 Likes

Yes I still have room for more testers thanks for your Interest I should be harvesting in 2 weeks and itll take a couple days for the seeds to dry and fkr me to mail em. Believe me they should be fire all the strains are looking real nice. I totally forgot to add that I also have some ora ge push pop bx seeds coming. The mother is super frosty with crazy orange Terps. So 4 strains zookiexopp gelato41xopp ice cream cakexopp and oppbx

5 Likes

Makes me disappointed my workshop is currently shut down. I’m looking forward to watching some test grows. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Send me a message anybody that is I terested first cone first serve. When they are ready imma go down my dm list and hit everybody off until I run out

3 Likes

I would love to be included.

Message me I’m down.

Happy so many people are interested

But I am not gonna message u to give u free seeds lol if u want em hit me up and let me know what strain u are interested in and then in a couple weeks I’ll get ur info and send em to u. All I ask is for a grow report here or any forum or Instagram jus let me know where the report will be posted.

3 Likes

I would be very enthusiastic to help out and appreciative for the opportunity to work with you.

I’d be happy to run any of the four. They all sound good to me. And those ladies are quite lovely. Just starting a run now but will put them next in rotation if sent some. Love me some orange terps. Never done a grow journal but willing to do my first for some killer free stock :+1:

1 Like

I can give you the opp bx if you like the orange Terps jus send me ur addy I’ll have em out to u next week

This may be a dumb question but what would be the best way to send u my address? I’m new to this not sure how to send where just u can see.

Im game if you want to give me a shot at em! :metal:

Send it to my private messages on this site

Any of these genetics would be a great opportunity!! Thank you for the opportunity. I’m very excited!

1 Like

Thanks for all the responses I am gonna fill as many of these orders as possible. I had to lower the amount of seeds from 8 to 5 just so I could make sure everybody who is asking can get some. Really am loving the response tho and am excited to see what u guys can do with these genetics. I’ve been trying to get thos gelato 41 strain for years and I finally have it and wanna share it

4 Likes

harvested some seeds today and getting em ready to send out next week

12 Likes

these are just a few jus wanna give u a look at how nice the seeds look and they are crush proof I did the roll between my finger test to make sure there weren’t any weak seeds

12 Likes