Purple buds...who grows them?

Beautiful @Farmerjoe420. What is the lineage. I seen this on your insta but i couldnt find a description.

2 Likes

Доброе время суток! Хочу задать вопрос если можно?

1 Like

Добро пожаловать @1982 . Задавай любые вопросы, которые хочешь. Overgrow — это обмен знаниями!

1 Like

See personally I dont call those purple strains. I call those strains that change colour during senescence.

OPs plant is a ‘purple plant’

3 Likes

Hey bro I know what your saying and I’m sure others agree as well but they look pretty purple to me so I posted them. @Craigson15

1 Like

Oh, buddy…Mongo killed it! His GSN looks bomb!!
Sent a few of these to @Baltimore with some other stuff. Should be fun to watch.

2 Likes

I got some of the GSN cross he made, any idea if they are anything like the one pictured? I didn’t see anything like it in his thread so I guess not lol.

1 Like

Mongo’s gsn was straight purple too if I remember correctly. Not a dark purple, but.more a vibrant, popping purple, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Ya im just anal about specifics.

All good

2 Likes

Hey @1982, Welcome to Overgrow!

Check us out brother, have a look at the ongoing projects and ask away with the questions.
Посмотри на нас, брат, посмотри на текущие проекты и задавай вопросы.

Isn’t Google translate great! (OK, that’s an overstatement but it sort of works)

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Purple haze x blueberry

18 Likes

Welcome BigT, how far along in flower is that one?

Week 4-5 early induced inside then put outside because had to move.

3 Likes

This is the lower half of the Tropicana cookies. It’s not really purple. Although there is some purplish in there. I think the color change was due more to me keeping the plant 10 in away from a 600 watt bulb and honestly probably some deficiencies in there it turned out excellent though I have no f****** idea anymore. Lol

back in the day the name usually implied with the plant was either purple or green there wasn’t much in between there was it? :joy::+1: Ohh the reds. Nevermind me.

Here’s some cured grass.

@Craigson15 I’m with you dude. Im just an admirer of seasonal change. It’s beautiful to ride through Cumberland in the Appalachians. I’d love to see an outdoor MJ farm during seasonal. Lol. I was typing this and he smashes one in the upper deck.

Well played.:grin::+1:

13 Likes

35 Likes

Pics about a year old but this is e pupil my keeper cut. Still have cuts and im now running babies from a clone of her i hit with tiramisuV2 pollen. Bleeds and makes purplish pink hash too.

21 Likes

@Farmerjoe420 man that is a killer looking male! I’d let him have his way with any of my ladies lol! :wink:

5 Likes

Oh! The pink hash is so cool!

Im not much for hash, but if o had plants doing that, I’d be blocking it up and giving to everyone at the holidays! Crazy cool.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh looks very interesting. Auto fems? I may check em out.

Omg that pink hash looks so cool! Bubblegum! Omg must have… do you share cuts :sweat_smile:? Wait, you said you making seeds! Sorry I’m such and addict lol.

1 Like