Purple Moonshine F2 the giveaway series comes to a end

Hello and welcome to another edition of “Who wants FREE SEEDS.
Well nows your chance!
I want to give my first release of the Purple Moonshine F2 to 10 lucky folks.
I will open a wiki here at Noon est. on Friday September 24th and will allow for a 10 min signup. No holds bar, no one gets upset with the outcome, I’m just curious to see with edits who gets on the final list!

70 Likes

Can I have some?

2 Likes

Duuuude!! I would love a few seeds!! :+1::grin:

1 Like

Sounds great!, thnx for the generosity!!

Alarm is set!!

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion phones screwed up

2 Likes

i think you might get 10 ppl in 2 mins not 10 :grin:

3 Likes

Well it is a good thing I am off Friday.

1 Like

I am going to allow madness to happen! Anything’s ok when that wiki opens. Just gotta stay vigilant

2 Likes

My first thought…

train

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

I am excited to see where this train is going and who comes out on top!!! Best of luck to all

haha i love this idea its going to be some sour folks (in a competitive way) not sure i will be around but i cant wait to read the thread after and see all the laughs.

care to elaborate on the strain what are the crosses and did you have any pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be interesting. Glad I’m working. Wiki overwrites gonna be a bitch lol

2 Likes

@Enjoi802 what are the parents of Purple Moonshine.? Sounds interesting. Got any photos.? Whats the smell & taste like?

Thank you for doing a cool giveaway Wiki I bet it’s gonna be nuts…

3 Likes

foreigner buys advance ticket

1 Like

Hello man, nice initiative…
To be clear, is this shipping anywhere?
I’m in Brazil, I know there are people from all over the world around here.
I won’t participate in this one, I’m waiting for 3 packages, which haven’t arrived yet.
I’ll stick around to see the madness…
Congratulations…

3 Likes

i would like sum and try to remeber to look

1 Like

Got me a Ringside Ticket, I’ll be there!!! If I get lucky, you’ll probably see them again in one of the FUTURE GIVEAWAYS. As you ALWAYS are, OG to the core!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! free seeds!? By all means! If I’m around, heck yeah! :pray:

2 Likes

Purple Moonshine is GDP female (from the stock of Mel frank) hit by DJ Short’s Old Time Moonshine
Mel franks GDP run

20 Likes

hey! who showed you the secret handshake?

4 Likes