Random beans for random dreams

@SamwellBB I’ve been looking as the GDP I have growing is going. It’s awesome to see how the purple Poison Cookies resembles the GDP structure yet has that knarly Durban smell from the cookies side. Thank you again for the beans my friend.

I was thinking of using the male and hitting the GDP I have going on a branch as the Mel GDP has little to no smell. And this male is stinking up my room!!!
Albeit this is the sturdier one the other does hold more like the male I have.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Couple of pictures, the first Is the GDP
Second and third are the fruity kush , the the next two are old time moonshine, and last is the midnight frost. All are starting to ramp up flower production. I have too dressed the soil containers with roots organic foundation, bloom, grow, organism, and cal mag. They had a liquid feeding of agrothrive flower. I did just get some terp tea bloom and that with the soil balance pro, I’ve been debating build a soils alfalfa and kelp to add to it. Now just to buy a five gallon bucket and lid. I have pumps I could build, or I could buy one. Idk. Either way I have decided to start my journey into making teas.
The midnight frost and the fruity kush are pulling out ahead with production, but the gdp is keeping up and maybe will pass them. The oldtime I have two phenos. They both look like a cbd strain I’m growing right now. Very finicky. But they seem to be swing round now that flower has started. Maybe they just hated the long light cycles. Idk.

2 Likes

Side note. A autoflower plant when pollinated will just produce seeds, little to no bud will form. I’m gonna let the. Go with the rest but it looks like it’s stalled out. The rest are doing good. The GDP every frigin branch got dusted. Looks like that will be another amatory. Same with every other plant. The only thing I’m seeing also Is that the old time ladies are hard to pollinate, same with the fruity kush 2. Which in my eyes is a good thing as that way the seed making process can be a Little more controllable lol

1 Like

Whoa, had a lot to catch up on. Looking great. Gdp is my all time favorite. Works great on my pain and.body. so will ride a long the rest of your journey

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

Popped 72 bag seed. Selected 12 all ended up female. What’s the friggin odds.

4 Likes

Been a while since I’ve been on here. All of the last stuff to happen has finished. And we went ham for the summer. I have about 500 plants in the ground and am always itching to start more. So here it is.
@anon93244739 I went ahead and started the third dimension and c99 you sent finally and hope to do them some justice.
They went in the soil with jack herer from Mel frank, original f2 c99 from @MrSoul , some road kill skunk and Cambodian from Heime Cheeba and @Baudelaire c99 Mix.
The purpose of this run will be to select the best of C99 and try and really accent the features I like for future generations, the third dimension is for presentation purposes and hope to find a male to make stock. If not then we will hope to reverse two identical females.

6 Likes

8 Likes

I just saw that Octopot now offers a 12 gal bag. I bet that would grow monsters outdoors!

2 Likes

These are the rare and illusive 13 gal, that they did one run of before switching to the 12. I have a feeling they are gonna throw down, the spot get day light all day and I used some new soil mix. Glad to see another octopot fan!

4 Likes

Damn!! Will love following along!!

1 Like

I CAN NOT wait until fall to see how this goes!!! I’ll be watching with bells on!

1 Like

I was gonna be pokey about it but decided the C99 hunt should take priority after looking through the vault. There were to many items that aligned with this and to many obstacles with others. So to the year of the princesses!

4 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Pollination complete.

Purple Moonshine F2

(Purple Moonshine is @melfrank420 GDP (Female) X @bluestarseedco & @oldworldgenetics Old Time Moonshine 5.5 (Male) )

They are one their third week of flower, took no care to the winds and rain so far, have kept pest away on their own (minus the slugs, but I’m keeping on top of that lol) and are stacking nicely. The male matched all the females, stacked extremely well and quickly, and kept with the stank that’s coming off the rest of them. I’m looking forward to seeing them once we have a temp drop. As the larger fan veins are starting to turn red. Maybe a good mix of papas red and mommas purple will come out. I’ve also noticed they do completely different indoor. Though these are in 13gal pots so maybe the root spread really does have a lot of effect with their structure output. More experiments to come, more seeds to come, I’ve used the Pollen I’ve collected and also hit the @skunktek & @meangenefrommendocino GMO-Rootbeer,

@top_dawg_genetics_ Stardawg X I95 I got from my good friend @northwestcultivation,

@sebringseeds Ancestral Skunk, Mango Maui Haze,

@heimecheeba RKS & Cambodian,

@melfrank420 Jack Herer,

& @mrsoul_c99 Original C99.

The Original C99 from @mrsoul_c99 I found a crazy mutated Male and made him pollinate @melfrank420 Jack Herer also.

@heimecheeba RKS Male I found also hit it all also.

Each branch hit with a certain plant got a certain color tie on it so I could keep track come harvest.

7 Likes

That’s an all star line up mate :fire:

1 Like

So I took some cuts. Decided to try half the solo is perilite with soil on top, dipped them in IBa rooting hormone.
A turkey way up in the tree decided it’s path of falling would be right through a plant.

So I should hopefully have a few stardawg X I95
Decided to make a duplicate of the Jack Herer from Mel frank as well as a few GMO rootbeer. These two I have yet to have success cloning so I’m hoping the IBa helps. We shall see.

5 Likes