Random beans for random dreams

5 Likes

As you can see. High Ev, overwatering, etc. been working with the bucket company to get micro valves and moisture sensor triggers to help with watering. Not sure where they are but if you know autoCAD like I do maybe you want to help? Beyond that the testers from second generation are flowering quickly, almost before the flip, at least one is, the male same thing all before the flip. Pretty much on 24/7 at this point. So curious when the flip happens in a week what will come. The old time moonshine is chugging right along with blue gray and purple tints. They seem to care less about what’s going on, the dj short breeders mix “fruity kush” is really sensitive to input but as it’s getting its legs seems to have a bit more resilient nature. Hope all is well with you guys have a blessed day

1 Like

The pollen collection from second generation tester. All purple stem start to chop same with flowers has that Thai look too it. Let’s see what we get.

3 Likes

5 Likes

So the tent got changed up. I still have the tester and dj stuff to the left. I used a couple different mediums and really had a curve to get things looking happy. To the right the soil I know and doing things the way I have before. I started 2 seeds each of. Mel franks grand daddy purp. Samwells grand daddy purp, purple Poison, flaming cookies, and purple flaming cookies. I also did goji og brought to f2 by copa. And 5 humdbolt seed co Solmate auto seeds. So far a purple Poison, a goji, two sol mates, one of Mel franks gdp And a purple Poison Cookie have all made it from a solo to a bucket. I have several new nutrients to try soon. But these 6 buckets will be rocked the way I have Donne things before. I have 12 more buckets to fill and also just popped 72 bagseeds ive collected from the past 10 years. So time to go hard. Trying to convince two people I know to let me grow at there’s place too. And also just got signed on as a sales rep for a nutrient company. Haven’t started that yet but will see what happens. Out of work again due to my own want of self destructing behavior, hopefully as I am getting older I learn how to curb that better. But then again perhaps wasn’t my calling lol. Hope you have a blessed evening my friends

2 Likes

Oh and the random middle plant is a mystery clone I was given.

1 Like

The second generation tester. That has yet to throw a fan with more than 3 fingers.

4 Likes

That’s just crazy. The male to it looks like huh?

1 Like

3 Likes

Far right second generation tester
Next to that old time moonshine
Right 2nd down Breeder Choice 2 DJ short
Next to it more old time moonshine
Right 3rd down. Breeders mix 2
Next to it a special ufs cross I did of @50State UFS18 Ibl and my Lake monster.
Right 4th down. Mel Frank GDP
Next to it @SamwellBB flaming cookies

Middle is a mystery clone that doesn’t like me

Top left in is Goji og
Next to that is solmate auto
2nd left in. Mel Franks GDP
Next to it another solmate auto
3rd left in @SamwellBB purple Poison
Next to it @SamwellBB purple Poison
4th left in @SamwellBB Purple Flaming Cookies as well as the on next to it.

4 Likes

The cups may be up potted. They may not. Time will tell for them. They are slower than the rest and may not want to catch up.

1 Like

gdp Mel franks.

2 Likes

4 Likes

So we have thinned the herd and it’s looking like we have quite a few males. The flaming cookies both look like they turned out to be male. One I’m keeping cause the smell. One purple Poison showed himself and got the chop. The stellar Mel frank gdp is looking to be a male but is slow to show. The other is a bit lanky and thin but looking female. Where the two Baked Beanz gdp are IN a twin pot and both looking female. The autos are doing well. The male features is the stud for the oldtime moonshine. He is flowering quick. Vigorous and easy to grow. There is two males and a female in a one gallon bucket with eBay rockwool. So considering the stress they are doing well lol. The one I have open so you can see the leaf bracketing is a single oldtime In a gallon of promix hp using roots organic Buddha grow, trinity, ancient amber, and a few others with top amendments, just messing with the mixes and seeing what happens with out care. There is 2 that are a hashplant Skunk18 cross I made that only produced about 17 seeds. The large one is midnight frost (recently renamed by dj instead of test group 2 its sacacandy X dj blueberry f4.). And then there is a picture of the breeders choice 2 and some others. I’ll try to get better at labeling pictures but I do this on a phone and really don’t want to go that hard. If all goes well it looks like end of February harvest. Though I have pollinated the autos with oldtime so those may be done quicker for testers. I am combating fungus knats which I’m attributed to the roots organic 707 I have. Seems like every time I use it they come around. So used some drzymes on it and going to continue to until they are gone. They hope is to recycle the soul this round and do a octopot run next. I will also try to take pictures of the large bagseed hunt I’m doing. Out of the 72 we have about 50 that came up and are good. Many others stunted and failed quickly or just had issue with the humidity. Things are getting dialed in. But when flower goes crazy I think I’ll need a bigger exhaust fan. Thank you again for tuning in. Have a blessed evening my friends.

3 Likes

All the male stuff is out of the tent.

3 Likes

Uploading: 7505929A-6022-4755-AE7D-BA283C774AF2.jpeg… Uploading: 9FD5DE25-13E2-430F-B435-985AC61E31F8.jpeg…
All the female plants are left. I started to bend the gdp branches to open it up some. Tried doing the same to the oldtime and broke a branch. The gdp is starting to want to bark over on the lower branches. One cracked. It’s always interesting to see how they will recover from damage. Especially if purposeful inflicted. That why I snip leaves and wait for the rest to the stalk to dry out and fall off. Fungus knats are almost gone I’d say a week more and I shouldn’t be seeing any. Little bastards I tell yeah. Drzyme and making sure the soul are dry helped with the initial we are here. Now just to flush out the lingers.

2 Likes

Only sign of knats are the dead bodies. Think I’ve won for now. Got the 72 seed hunt narrowed down to 12 for the next round. Transplanted then to 1.2gal bucket company buckets. The tent I’m using has a propagation are and the flower area. The prop area is two tier. And wit him a single t5 on each floor I have more than enough to keep me happy.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ah the random update. No one really follows along on this except a few folks. And to be honest I wish I had funding to go legal by now. I need enough to buy a farm and the rest of it is waived by the state already. Been almost a year on the site now.

3 Likes

And just so I have :100: post lol

3 Likes