Rare Bodhi pack donation poll

I’ve heard similar reports for the blowfish, but it was supposed to have some very unique medicinal qualities and heavy duty pain relief. I suppose the only way to know for sure is to find it and smoke it.

Hope you find something worth preserving in those last few seeds.

3 Likes

Damn! How was that Dutch Flowers lemon Thai? I remember always seeing that on c-bay auctions back in the day. Pretty sure I received a cross from someone on OG that had genius x lemon Thai. Still hoping I run across that pack someday when going thru old boxes in storage. Previous searches for it I havent been able to locate.

4 Likes

I would love the honor to run one of these butes

2 Likes

@mtntrogger I’d also love to hear a bit about the dutch flowers lemon thai if you remember anything notable.

I have 3 lemon thai hybrid variants from bodhi. Buddha’s hand, prayer tower indica, and prayer tower sativa.

4 Likes

Peace All. Wheres the love for the RKS? as much as every1 has been talking about it I am suprised that it’s not leading the way.

1 Like

Ive never really looked into road kill unicorn too much but if I had to bet Id say its not very ‘roadkill skunk’ or else we woukd see more people talking about it.

2 Likes

Kind of off topic, but those c-bay auctions would run $1,000+per pack on Dutch Flowers gear. Anyone w firsthand experience w something from the auction? I always wondered if they were worth the price a lot of people seemed to be ok paying back in the early 2000s…

Anyone know what happened to that company? I dont ever see anything current being touted from DF

2 Likes

For me and for everyone who was curious to know how is the purple unicorn, here’s something.
photos I found on the bb forum thread bodhi seeds release info on page 920,
photos by @bodhi below a user asks:
pollenjock said:
Real nice bodhi bro .what smells coming off that girl? Peace PJ
and he replies:
blackberry menthol chem syrup

15 Likes

Ya i see lots of pll saying the purple hnicorn by itself is weak and not very potent.
But the male Snow Lotus’ was known for increasing potency and frost so it should be killer

4 Likes

I actually never popped any of those Lemon Thai. They are still sitting in the collection. All the other ones I listed I did grow. Made several crosses with the sweet tooth #3.

4 Likes

Swt #3 was another I ran back in the day. Huge yielder, frosty af, prone to mold bc it was so dense, but no taste at all. Was a crowd pleaser tho bc of the bag appeal for sure!

4 Likes

Stick around and you will have plenty of opportunity I do sincerely appreciate you and @Terpycollection coming in with the right spirit making the Lou proud

6 Likes

Much love for the community and STL. We appreciate being here

5 Likes

That is the exact opposite of what i have heard. Its supose to be bodhis favorite purple cultivar and its supose to be one of the most potent true purple strain available. And, from what i have seen reported the PU f3 male that bodhi used in some crosses put out potent high yielding purple plants in every cross.

7 Likes

I might be mixing it up w another strain.

Of course w any strain/plant, you’ll get a million opinions and preferences too

4 Likes

Kind of you to post these. Blockhead Bx or Appy HP would be my picks.

The RKU wasn’t super exciting from what I’ve seen - a friend in SoCal grew the F1 and didn’t find anything roadkill-esque, more stone fruit smells than anything. He made F2 of it to hunt for something special, didn’t find any roadkill in that either but sent lots of packs out. Nobody else found much, from what I read, lots of stone fruity smells and flavors but no real stinkers, although some did make F3. I’ve got a boatload of those RKU F3 if anybody wants.

I know somebody else on here is about to F2 the Bubbashine x 88g13hp, so it probably doesn’t make sense to duplicate efforts on those either.

I’ve known two separate people who grew out the Tigermelon and found it to be fluffy fruity buds with only moderate potency and effects. Does anybody know why bodhi used that in so many crosses and what the appeal was?

12 Likes

Bubba shine HP sounds tasty. I’ve got Heavenly Hashplant in my collection. I flowered one out. She was a beauty, grew easily and had a nice strawberry, bubblegum, and hashy incense smell and taste, super tasty!

9 Likes

Kinda cool it ended w exactly 100 votes lol

Blockhead bx it is. @Islayhearts is going to run them in the new year.
We will start a thread later once the beans are in the grower’s hands.

Thanks all

27 Likes

Can’t wait to follow that one. I ran Godhead way back in the day and really liked it. Excited to see Blockhead.

6 Likes

Sounds like she is some super grapey gas!!

12 Likes