Rare Bodhi pack donation poll

Feelin like trying another donation.
Ill run a poll and hopefully we can find someone trustworthy to run them so I dont get ripped off again lol

• Blockhead bx
  • Appalachian Hashplant
  • Roadkill Unicorn
  • Snow Leopard
  • Bubbashine x 88g13hp
  • Blowfish x appalachia
  • Flying Tiger
  • Apollo 11 genius f4

0 voters

Heres what they all are;
Blockhead bx (blockhead x snowlotus)
Appalachian Hashplant (88g13hp x appalachia)
Roadkill Unicorn (purple unicorn x snowlotus)
Snow Leopard (tigermelon x snowlotus)
Flying tiger (tigermelon x appolo 11)

34 Likes

You have some nice ones i cant participate right now on something like this but im sure others can

Peaceout and stay safe

3 Likes

Plenty of good folks around here who should be able to help out, and very awesome of you to do this again! Sorry to hear about the last time. I think @JBow918 would do a great job on a preservation run he’s a stand up dude!

6 Likes

I meant to vote for bubbashine x 88g13hp. Always wanted to try that one. If no body else wants to do it I’m down.

7 Likes

For the love of God folks BLOCKHEAD :sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

anything roadkill, got to much allready to run them,but it got my vote. Good luck to whoever gets.

4 Likes

Fyi- the appy hp is only 6 beans

5 Likes

Would definetly do the roadkill

5 Likes

Very curious on that hash plant cross.
I have his mendo purps.

4 Likes

So hard to choose! I’ll vote Blockhead, but the RKU or Appy HP also sound real good. I mean they’re all good, but yeah :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Either of the 88G13hp crosses sound awesome

6 Likes

That Blockhead sounded cool…
Unfortunately, I don’t have the bandwidth with Life’s present twists n’ Turns…
But jumps out

Kudos Craigson…

6 Likes

But I miss bubba :sob:

7 Likes

Blockhead gets my vote :trophy::trophy:

5 Likes

So, if someone took an Appy Hashplant and a Bubbashine x 88G13HP, crossed them, how close would we get to recreating SSDD?

8 Likes

I can do a seed run after my current crop, which I just put into 1 gallons , is done.

I know I’m not highly respected in this forum but I’m not out to fuck anyone over haha.

Sooo… if maybe you want to pick someone else for the most voted pack, I could repro the 2nd most wanted. :man_shrugging: @Craigson15

11 Likes

I bet that Appalachian HP throws some nasty plants. That Appalachia really lays down some funk.

13 Likes

I think that the Appalachian father was a killer, if I am not mistaken everything he touched made good crosses and it is no longer possible to have things with him and the Snowlotus father is more common, for this reason the Appalachian Hashplant (88g13hp x appalachia)is my choice.

9 Likes

appXhp That’s what im talking about. all are worthy adversaries, now this a awesome thread.

7 Likes

We really need an OG island :desert_island: where we can just have patches of this and patches of that growing everywhere…maybe we can take over vancouver island

12 Likes