Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

She looks like she is still making buds, throwing out new pistils. Let her keep going.

6 Likes

Okay i just wanted an opinion on the matter, as I’ve read the last two weeks buds tend to pack on the trichs and calyxes start to swell. It’s like 7 1/2 weeks and nothing yet a few calyxes have swollen here and there but nothing dramatic. Will keep on keeping on! Thanks.

4 Likes

I’m hoping these two girls will be ready in the next two weeks!!! Let me know what you think…

5 Likes

Think I should harvest pollen ?

@reiko ultraviolet x lowryder

Samsara x joint doctor pollen by @shroomgod

1 Like

Looks great! Yum yum

1 Like

What are you using for magnifying? I have bad eyes and it’s hard to see sometimes. Looks like a nice harvest to me!!

Some of these macros are quite good. I use a tiny microscope and like it a lot.

Note a little cloudy, a little Amber, a little clear. Maybe a little premature but not much

6 Likes

What’s everyone’s thoughts… going on to week 10 of a “ready to harvest in 8 to 10 but usually 9” plant (according to the grower that gave me clones). I’m guessing a bit longer, I’ve been flushing with straight water since week 7 assuming I’d be cutting around 9 lol ohwell

8 Likes

Chop chop, that’s what I say lol

3 Likes

You figure? I cut my other one a bit early and noticed it in the smoke compared to the bags of it I’ve bought so now I’m a little cautious lol maybe I should speed dry a sample nug

1 Like

Well I’m seeing alot of Amber, alot of cloudy and alot of old broken trichs, why I said cut it down, in my opinion… also lack of white pistils, lot of smaller green ones and retracted older ones

5 Likes

Alright… you’re the boss… guess i gotta chop her lol. So I take it i probably went a bit too long lol

2 Likes

Meh… I’m not the boss… she just looks done lol don’t wanna have you melting into the couch for days lol

2 Likes

I’d cut if it was me also @Grease_Monkey. She looks like some good smoke!

4 Likes

Purple dream and scoutmaster maybe a week and a bit left?

11 Likes

I would say about a week. The pistils are receding and the cylax are swelling. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX bit deceiving as I’d sprayed some baking soda water to stop a bit of mildew noticed after the spray pistils shrunk .but according to flower time first week of dec should be close .

2 Likes

@5stonedgnomes ask in here!

Here is/will be my first harvest with the help of you all, I understand kinda what I’m looking for, but maybe my eyes dont see what needs to be seen… I think there is still a couple weeks left but what do you all think? Thanks for the help!

7 Likes

7 Likes