Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I’m still having a hard time seeing the thrichomes clearly. But everything else says yes to me. they look stunning!

3 Likes

I think mines ready lol. Maybe?

13 Likes

I’ve got a couple outdoor I’ll throw up. First is the Venus Flytrap. I was planning on another couple weeks. But after talking to a few of my local buddies that harvested a couple days ago I’m seeing some amber. I know the stigmas haven’t all turned and I think I’m just seeing what i want to see and my friends harvesting is just messing with my head. Everyday this time of year feels like Russian roulette.

Second is The Sunshine Daydream

11 Likes

Looks perfect to me!

5 Likes

That’s just how I like mine, mostly l cloudy with just a few amber.

4 Likes

Depends on if you want to get high or get stoned. If your looking for a couch lock body stone allow more to amber up. If you like it more heady then take her now :v:
Nice pictures by the way. Looks mega frosty. What strain is it??

3 Likes

Thank You. I think I’ll wait a few more days and then cut them.

3 Likes

Its supposidly pineapple chunk. I may leave it a little longer just to make sure the seeds are mature, and I’m willing to get locked to my couch, the bud I bought from the same place is good, but a bit light so I’ll go to the other end and see what it does

3 Likes

I’ll probably take my other one when it gets to this point… just sooo tempting

3 Likes

And 17 days later here they are again, asking for your expert judgement :

PLANT #f1

PLANT #2

Looks close to me, as @Mongobongo predicted, but never been sure in this (and others :grin:) subject, thanks for your input … :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Nice man looking good. I think #2 is done and #1 is about to turn so needs like another 3-5 days. :v:

6 Likes

Those look really good. Lots of Trichomes.

4 Likes

Thinking the same as Mongo a little bit more on #1.

4 Likes

Snipped some samples off to bring in to the scope. Snow is coming this week so I’m probably going to chop in a few days. They definitely look cloudy with some amber so I think I’m good.

Venus Flytrap

Sunshine Daydream

18 Likes

Your all cloudy with a touch of amber…get 'em down before it snows , they are close enough.

7 Likes

Look at that Sunshine Daydream. Holy shit look how gooey that looks.

4 Likes

I cut them down tonight because it’s probably gonna freeze. Wet trimmed a few buds and you’re right. Almost impossible to keep those scissors clean and I really wish I wore gloves :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Honestly I think your going be very good. They will get better with time after they have been cut. Kinda like wine.

4 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for the second opinion @Jetdro! Gave me the confidence to cut earlier than I usually do. So glad I did, talked to a guy today that lost half his crop from the frost.

2 Likes

Day 54 this is my first grow and just wondering if they will swell up over the next few weeks!? Iam noticing several of the trichs are amber already and calyxes havent swollen.

8 Likes