Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice šŸŒø

Iā€™d suggest taking a close look at the 2nd nug pictured , those hairs are awfully brown , it may be genetics but it looks similar to a catapilar hit or bud rot setting in, again I could be wrong but it caught my eye.

3 Likes

Yes I would say as well about one more week for optimal results :green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks guys, I am thinking along the same line, another week or so should do the job. Early rain gave us some rot probs that we nipped in the bud and a heat wave burned some terps off, but hey the joys of outdoors!

1 Like

Do you mind me asking who the breeder was on this auto?

Not an auto, crosses I did last year with VN ,GG & Cpurple

Haha that bad girl has been cut and curing for weeks now! I gave it about another week after that pic was taken though!

@TheShowMeHomie I picked those up from linda seeds. Itā€™s their house brand.

2 Likes

Whats the go with molasses, any truth to using it to sweatening buds?

I know many gardeners who use gh nectar and have had great results with flavoring. I ,personally, think that " you reap what you sow", is a best practice. I suppose itā€™s no different than seasoning your food but the best flavors are naturally cultivated with love.

5 Likes

These are from 5 days ago, will post tonight once light is on.

8 Likes

Shapeshifter on week 6 of flower. Love this strain very unique and high yeilding

10 Likes

Any guesses on this one? Still throwing some new pistils out, and Iā€™m lucky if I find 1 amber trich

11 Likes

Might not have any amber but it is definitely mostly milky trichs, I would say chop her anytime you like, she will amber up in your cure.

4 Likes

Definitely close to done there!

Iā€™d say take her whenever

4 Likes

Thanks guys, Iā€™ll give her a day or 2 to use the last water in the soil. Then its time!

Gave her a big hair cut, and clipped a bud cause I was boredā€¦ looks tasty and smells greatā€¦ no fuel smell though

9 Likes

Iā€™m kinda new at determining trichome maturity. Do these look close?

4 Likes

Looks like a winner to me but need more time. You need to get a jewelerā€™s loupe of micro scope

2 Likes

Hard to tell but if that was me, id be settling into being patient a bit longer.

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I will do so

1 Like

Heres my entry. I think itā€™s done, but very little amber, all white/milky. Not even cloudy, straight white trich heads. Started seeing amber yesterday, was gonna give it 2 more lights on cycles to let the pot dry out a little more.

To contrast, I have another strain, same age but it has a lot more amber, but mostly clear trichs. Pistils are all receded, what do you do there? I need the space!

9 Likes

Cut the amber and leave this one a few more days, my opinion though: thatā€™s my perfect look for harvestā€¦ mostly cloudy with a touch of amberā€¦ Gets me there without binding me to the couch

4 Likes