Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

do you know what day/week of flower you are on? What strain/breeder?

Pistils are browning but not yet retracted. no idea on trichomes. it looks like week 6 of flower, thinking it has a couple (at least) of weeks to go.

1 Like

This is gorilla glue auto. This one is only about 5 weeks so I’m just jumping the gun haha.

1 Like

Good one… hey that’s cool man, important to Journal so you can get excited around week 8.

Indica has a short window of peak potency, some say a week.
She’ll throw out the potency scent when’s she’s ready.

I hate missing that window, Sativa has a 2 to 3 week harvest window.

So with hybrids any time frame can be managed to extend or shorten that window of peak potency.

13 Likes

Thoughts?

Best I can do in the wind.

8 Likes

Then plant #2

I feel like I am starting to see the difference in the color changes. Seems like some amber tips now.

8 Likes

I hear the Archie’s singing “Sugar Sugar” LoL.

2 Likes

Just cut this recently. In the curing process now. :sunglasses:
Original Garlic Bud
Clone plant from my revegged plant.

10 Likes

PennyWise at day 60. I think in a few days. give me y’alls idea on the subject, if you don’t mind. mine is open to suggestion!

regards,

9 Likes

Lots of clear and some amber. The clear/cloudy/amber ratios are not normal. (that’s not weird or particularly unusual)

I’d give it another week and check them again.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I think a couple more weeks and Lady Gaga will be ready… Thoughts??

Did I do ok for a newbie??

17 Likes

Yes you did great :+1:

5 Likes

Nice job on your grow, now do it again and again and again your a natural. Overgrow the world.

13 Likes

some tric. images from a couple of my PennyWise plants.
slvplnt images are Day 67 ish
grnplnt images are at Day 61 ish

regards,

14 Likes

They don’t look ready but the pic is not very good as I cant tell pistol color. Can you put one up without the green, thanks

2 Likes

Not the clearest picture but this only looks like it 5-6 weeks into flower to me. I say it needs to go longer but might consider an alternate conclusion if provided with clearer pics taken during the light cycle.

1 Like

Outdoor grow.Is she ready to chop?I dont have microscope now.

13 Likes

Your gonna have to get a little closer I think.

1 Like

What do you think @highminwin?

1 Like

damn @JuliOG, i think you’re gonna be a happy toker in a few weeks. beautiful cola, but i can’t be sure whether it’s ready to harvest or not. it’s hard to tell from the picture you posted, although i know it can be super tough to get really good trich shots.

there’s a cheap macro lens (~$13) i use for my phone camera which i’ve linked on my grow journal that i think is quite effective at getting close-up, macro shots. here’s the link for it, as well as a sample shot with the 12x lens…

normal iphone photo on the left, 12x macro photo on the right. for $13, it’s pretty damn good and probably just good enough to tell how your trichs are doing. the 24x will likely show the trichs even better, but it can be hard to get a nice steady photo (turn your fans off so your plants aren’t blowing or swaying).

once you harvest, you’ll definitely be wanting to give your buds a wash. it’ll clean off the stray dust and hairs on your weed.

also, welcome to og @JuliOG! i hope you’re enjoying overgrow, it’s my favorite online community of growers. have i met you on reddit before?

3 Likes