Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

I really need to wrap up this thread as it went from first time grower to Mother plant and clone babies. These plants couldn’t even stand on their own anymore. Chopped it all down after going longer than the first grow. Will update dry weight and pics soon!

1 Like

Post deleted by OP

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CSI Humboldt Seeds

You have been smoking to much Bob, I don’t think that plant really qualifies for this thread :wink:

5 Likes

What about now?

4 Likes

I go bye time. But when it looks grey like that does to me. It’s up to you. Has it been flush enough. As in just water. Those are the questions at this point. I see a nice looking bud that is ready. But how do you want the effect of your high is up to you.

1 Like

Well, I may wait more 2 or 3 days to see how it will be then, but very happy she reached green line, next days are working day’s.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with waiting. Sometimes I pull to early.

1 Like

Post deleted by OP

2 Likes

Post deleted by OP

1 Like

Post deleted by OP

I think you might be confused about which thread you’re in… this is a thread for people to get advice about whether their plants are ready to harvest, and it’s been open for 4 years. Do you think you’re posting in your journal?

Just removed all my posts. I thought I was copying/pasting into my own journals. Thank You for the heads up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem, sometimes I find when I am trying to read and reply to a post and hit the back button once to many times with my shaky fingers it will go to the last page I looked at, and my response ends up on the wrong thread lol.

2 Likes

I know this is a terrible picture but it’s all I have at the moment. Can anyone tell anything?

4 Likes

Need a much closer picture of the tri`s. But it looks like it could use some more time. Is it a photo or auto?

2 Likes

Take your first cut at half cloudy and half clear. All strains are unique so trying that technique will give you a great idea where to go from there.

4 Likes

It is an auto. I was figuring she needed a couple more weeks at least but just wasn’t sure as I saw some amber in there.

2 Likes

I have a loupe coming next week so that should help haha. Been trying different magnifier apps.

1 Like

Rule of thumb is when you think it is ready, give it another week.

8 Likes