Ready to harvest? Post your pics and get advice 🌸

These are called Shark. They are at the proper date to be harvested but they don’t look ready. Any idea if they are ready to be harvested?

7 Likes

Getting there… I’d say let’s see how they look next week but close

3 Likes

Thank You! I thought the same thing. Maybe next time I can get better pics.

4 Likes

Need your help and expertise to check how far are they from chopping. They are in the 6th week of blooming period. Please check:

PLANT #f1:

PLANT #2:

I am in the flushing side so would like to know when to starve them to death with no nutes :grin: , thanks for your input …

5 Likes

@George still 2-3 weeks out. :wink::v:

5 Likes

This one is close.

10 Likes

Here we are one week later. I still don’t really see any amber yet.

6 Likes

Do you think that they are ready to harvest?

Hard to tell in the hps light but I’d say looks like 50% clear 50% cloudy? It kinda looks like some Amber, but I’m thinking it’s the light.
If it was me I’d still be waiting another week

3 Likes

Re pistils receding.
I have read this a few times. How does one look for this? Does a receeding pistil look different? Does one take before and after images at multiple sites?

2 Likes

As the bud ripens, the pistils will get shorter and the cylax will swell up…

4 Likes

Maybe my eye just needs to mature but, without something to compare it to, “longer” and “shorter” don’t mean anything. I look at a pistil and don’t know what it used to look like.

1 Like

Any guesses?

3 Likes

Or when all your shit gets seeded like in my case ! … I don’t have many long pistils on my plants :cry:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Oh! I get it! Thank you @Craigson15! That was easily worth 1000 words.

2 Likes

Outdoor Lebanese. Harvest or wait?

7 Likes

Maybe another week - it looks like it will fatten up a bit more. Though it’s probably okay to take too.
Looks nice @cogitech :+1:.
Gaz

4 Likes

Cheers mate! I’ll wait another week - one more feeding won’t hurt, I guess. Looks like plenty of sun is on the way, too.

1 Like

Here we are another week and a half later. They don’t seem to be doing much. Or maybe I’m not seeing it. Three different stains.
Jack Herer

Shark

Super Silver Bilbo

10 Likes