Real Chem 91

Yessir still kicking about lol. If you’re still boys with Slobux you may wanna check in with what he’s doing. Hear he’s pissing off a lot of people with not sending clones folks paid for, etc. He’s also using your @firepowergenetics IG page to do it.

Edit - just seen someone mention it above, my bad!

8 Likes

take a look at this Bubba Kush S1 from Nspecta. looks pretty The White-ish or is that just me?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2qt9CArDor/?img_index=1

17 Likes

10 Likes

HA, i have been reproducing seeds for him for free
a few times now … he is a very cool dude, imo !!!
absolutely old school !

anything involving chocolate diesel, pot of gold, m39
and chocolate thai he sells comes from my work :wink:

16 Likes

Sup brother @santero!
Any idea where Woodstock is these day, I’d like to check in with him. He is definitely one of my closest friends, we talked every single day for more than a decade. Him and BigBuddy.

Im glad I scooped up on those donations from you when I did! I have a nice fat stack of seed packs from you for sure. Chillin in the fridge for the day I return to growing. When I can grow legally in Florida I will return else it looks like it wont be for another 10 years (when my kid moves out at 18, hes 8 now). I grew in his bedroom and will convert it back to a grow room when he moves out.

~Doc

10 Likes

I was lucky enough to reverse a Chem 91 that Doc D shared with me. It reversed really well. I reversed 3 small plants in 5 inch squares with STS. Those three plants produced a major abundance of pollen. I kept them sealed in xmas wrapping paper containers in my flower room until they were dropping pollen, then I open pollenated for about a week. I also gathered a lot of pollen which I still have a little of (but surely its dead).

I hit about 50 elite clone onlies, harvested, dried, and then germinated testers for about 30 strains to test.

Across the board the Chem 91 dominated just about everything. Huge cola’s, loud aromas, and amazing potency and flavors. I was quite surprised by how dominate that Chem 91 is as a fem reversal. I did note that the WiFi #43 x 91 and Katsu Bubba Kush x 91 produced MONSTER plants and buds. Even bubba kush got dominated by the Chem 91.

I cant wait to until the day I return to growing. I hope my seeds still pop. lol
~Doc

21 Likes

It is Chris from Wood Horse seeds…

You can get a current seedlist/specials by emailing seeds@meduser.ca

I have his Herijuana IBL to run sometime soon.

12 Likes

haha, didn’t even notice the typo, lol.
head like a sieve, doc ! :grin:

hit him up on his insta, bro.
he is around:
https://www.instagram.com/themeduser/

5 Likes

Kinda strange you resurface after all these years talking about your seed creations and what do you know, your “ ex partner “ who has been ripping people off for years using your IG page, now he’s offering the seeds you been mentioning :thinking:

18 Likes

Hell of a coincidence man I tell ya

6 Likes

Slowbux is a dirtbag. I did just recently trade him those 91 hybrid seeds. I dont care what he does with them TBH. I was friends with him because he has always been honest to me until the last year or so. I do not support or associate with liars and thieves and apparently he is both. I regret ever having associated with him or vouching for him at a private forum. It’s a seedy business. Im still surprised that he went sour. He was at least honest for the many years we were friends. I will never talk to him again though. It’s a seedy business, like I said, and Im not surprised TBH. The honest people, like JAWS, Cannavore, Bodhi, Doc D, there are few left in the game. Im honest as well and I’ve never ripped anyone ever. Im the dude who sends everyone cuts upon request, no trades, donations, etc. Ask and you receive. Half the time you dont even have to ask , I offer it. Sharing is caring, right? I owe the community for all the good years I had, all the humble donations I recieved inspired me to share altruistically.
~Doc
This is the real DocGreenStone. Not Slowbux. I showed up here because I bailed on talking with Slowbux who was my last connection to the industry. Didnt expect to have to defend my name.

16 Likes

The IG Page was also OUR seed company. We were partners on our seed offerings. He created the IG thing, I dont do IG at all so it was really for his use. Manicgrower came up with the name, i thought it was great so we ran with it. Fire Power Genetics. Didn’t last long.

9 Likes

No loss of love @Dirtroadfarmer . You have every right to be suspicious, everyone does, I dipped from the scene a good 5+ years ago. I am back but I am not growing. I just want to reconnect with my old family. I have a hole in my heart that needs filling and only the canna community can do it.
~Doc

13 Likes

You don’t owe me any explanation but I’m curious why you would still be dealing with a guy who you were told has been scamming people for years and using your name ? Between that and the timing, it just seems very odd

10 Likes

Im not dealing with him anymore. About 6-8 months ago we did a trade for some of my seed stash. SInce then I’ve stopped dealing with him altogether. If you have some other suspicion take it to pm, this thread is for Real Chem 91.

6 Likes

Yeah you’re right. The real Chem 91 thread. I did post some pictures you know. Why don’t you do the same instead of promoting all the crosses you made so you’re scammer buddy can sell them.

3 Likes

I tried being nice. I think you are a little paranoid bro. Im not promoting anything. Troll someone else. Im not selling my seed stash, Im saving it for when I return to growing. Its a seedy business, you cant trust anyone, even after vetting them for almost 10 years. I’m one of the most respected growers on the forums going back for decades. Stop barking up my tree bro.

6 Likes

It’s the game buddy, he’s (respectfully) pushy but you can’t blame him for your own exposure too. Shit happens, i known a similar clash with someone i’ve formed totally. My chance was his semi-rightness, no one was hurt during the process.

You mean exactly the C91 as pollen donor ?

4 Likes

Im not paranoid and I know exactly who you are Doc. no one is trolling you. You’re name is tied to a scumbag who has been ripping people off. Don’t expect to just pop back up and think no one is going to be skeptical.

4 Likes

@Dirtroadfarmer Then you know I have a bad memory. I know we know each other but its all good bro, either you changed your name or I am really just that dumb. lol I am disappointed in myself for trusting him, I did vet him over 10 years though. I’ve never posted in a public forum in my life. This is a first for me. I dont grow now. I feel more secure. lol

Back to the Real Chem 91 discussion.

2 Likes