ReikoX's Auto Projects

Yes… because the auto trait is locked into both sets of seeds

7 Likes

What he said ^^^

7 Likes

Thanks guys now I’ve got to give it a try once I get the correct STS solution made up !

5 Likes

This is it. That is exactly what I want to do, make an Auto (fem) from a Photo. That was clear, concise and understandable. I can now cease the head banging, in the corner and begin my task. I don’t know how many articles I have read that, though they claim to be written so that everyone can understand, have put me in that corner. And you are correct, your comments about “backcrossing” were superfluous, but I actually (sorta) understood that as well.

Thanks. Hopefully if it works out I will get some out to you or Sebring to distribute to anyone who wants them.

8 Likes

This is much easier to understand then all the pp stuff from last time :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

What you dont like my pp? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Was waiting for that. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Only if I can use it for “Natural Fertilizer” :laughing:

5 Likes

Have you tried crossing a long flowering sativa with an auto? @ReikoX

3 Likes

Not yet anyway. Juanita is an 10-11 week cultivar though, so I will be interested if the Lowryder2 will shorten the flowering time.

6 Likes

Haha @Ghandisflipflop loves the “D” :laughing:

3 Likes

We know what you love :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:thinking: Is it time to add an auto-section to the FAQ?

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

I second that :+1:, topping or not, transplanting affects or not, light cycles, feeding, benefits and disadvantages agains photos (no cloning)…

I’ve been reading auto threads but still have mamy questions. One good way to keep us noobs aside is a good fuckin’ FAQ. I’m not the best option to create it so hope someone more skilled accept the job … :sunglasses:

8 Likes

That’s essentially what this thread is. All those things have been covered in here. It is a pretty long thread to sort through though…

10 Likes

I mean I have this thread bookmarked for when I give some autos a go. I’ve learnt a bunch from it, so big props to @ReikoX and all other auto-leaning contributors. An abridged version would be a treat though, haha!

Tx

9 Likes

I appreciate all your effort and knowledge, but browsing through 838 posts is a little tough :sweat_smile:. I am used too, I was thinking in the newcomers … :innocent:

7 Likes

does need a bit of an update though

12 Likes

Thanks, here we’re always beyond the basics … :grin:

4 Likes

Jeff Lowenfels talking about Autoflowers for your afternoon.

Future Cannabis Project

KIS podcast

Shaping Fire

17 Likes