ReikoX's Auto Projects

Not really, I usually keep my autos tiny. For big plants, I use photos. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m just getting ready for my 1st run of autos any advise? I’m using biobizz and foxfarm ocean forest. I’m going to run them in 3 gal bags with 2 gal ff on the bottom and 1 gal biobizz light mix on top.

2 Likes

First time with autos, sounds like a good plan with the light mix on top of the ocean forest. Three gallons should be plenty.

When watering small plants in big pots, be careful not to overwater.

I like to run on 20/4 light schedule, but 18/6 works too if you have them with your vegging plants.

Don’t stress them, especially in early veg. This includes topping, overwatering, underwatering, heat stress, etc.

Tucking leaves to expose bud sites, low stress training, and flopping can be used to shape the plant.

Don’t switch to bloom nutrients until they form buds. When you first see pistils they are just starting the stretch, the will continue to get taller.

19 Likes

Its a Plandemic :wink: Just sayin … Blessed be y´all!

5 Likes

glad to see your getting back to the auto show when I came herē you sent me some dark devil and ultraviolet seeds and well you opened my eyes to just how awesome autos could be living that auto life now and no plans of changing so thank you sir and the build is incredible like a dream man for real grow on folks

8 Likes

when is the best time to pollinate autos?

4 Likes

My buddy grew a couple “Lion’s Claw” outdoor & they yielded great:

I haven’t tested it yet but he likes it a lot & is fairly picky.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

So it begins!

32 Likes

Hey @ReikoX
Even after a lot of culling, you are going to have a lot of plants to play with. Your certainly going to give your new grow rooms a good work out. Good luck with it all, looking forward to how it all turns out.
Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

After 48 hours the majority of the Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 seeds cracked. I planted them and watered them in with some aloe and fulvic.

18 Likes

Is this in your new room??

3 Likes

Yes sir, these will be the inaugural run of the new room. Right now they are on a shelf in the veg rack. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

19 Likes

Are these 100% autoflowers already?

4 Likes

No, these are F1 cross between a photo (Juanita la Lagrimosa) and an auto (Lowryder2). They are 100% photoperiod plants. I am making F2s which should be 25% autos.

13 Likes

Alright. Way behind schedule. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, I took a lot longer to rebuild my workshop than I had planned. And I’ve also lost the mother, so I will not, likely, be doing a backcross. I do have one more of the original seeds, but it may not be 1:1 THC:CBD like Juanita was. The other one was 21% THC with practically no CBD.

6 Likes

Things don’t always go as planned. :neutral_face: What will you select the new generation for? I assume you won’t grow all of them and have a huge open pollination?

F2 will be an open pollination yes, removing any off types and culling the weak. The following generation will be an open pollination with all of the autos. From there I will most likely begin my selections. I want as much diversity as possible while I lock in the autoflowering trait.

13 Likes

If you’d be interested in a trade in the future, I have some Juanita. I wouldn’t mind trying to incross and f2 for a second round. I also have some Vukania v2.0 (Nycd) I might like to try with them.

8 Likes