ReikoX's Auto Projects

Hey @ReikoX. What are you expecting to happen from a 1/2 Auto? How does that work?
Stay safe, well and lifted!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes

Plant twice as many, keep the autoflowrring ones. Iā€™ll likely make seeds with the autoflowrring ones at some point.

13 Likes

Those like tp tubes??

1 Like

Pretty similar, yes. Its a paper pot maker.

4 Likes

Cool idea.

2 Likes

@ReikoX mate,
How many more steps before you get to either full auto Juanita , or is this to just shorten the flowering time of your Juanita or both .?
Always a good read - this thread - keep up the good work bro ā€¦
Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Next generation, 25% will be autoflowering. If I cross the autoflowering ones, they should be 100% autoflowering at that point.

15 Likes

@ReikoX what method are you using to collect the pollen?

2 Likes

This time, because I was dealing with larger plants, I cut off the branches and threw them in my trim bin. I chopped up each plant up and moved it around so the pollen fell under the screen. Then I collected it all on a piece of parchment paper to dry for a couple of days. There is still a ton of pollen in my flower room. Thatā€™s going to take a bit of cleanup after.

Normally, when dealing with smaller plants, I segregate the males and manually pluck the flowers with a pair of tweesers and a piece of parchment underneath. Sometimes I even cut a slit in piece of parchment paper and slide it over the stem to cover the soil.

Regardless, I always sift my pollen to get out the plant matter, dry it for a few days, then vacuum seal it in a micro centrifugal tube with some desiccant, and finally store it in the freezer.

7 Likes

Do you or @Sebring ever add flower to the pollen (cut the pollen) to make it go further? I have seen some posts and videos about using flour that has been heated in the oven, cooled and added to the pollen @ 3/1 ratio.

1 Like

No, I never cut my pollen with flour.

1 Like

Hey Mate! Is your chimney reekin and your front door creekinā€™? How are you my friend? I hope your well and lifted. Say hello to my Irish relatives. You will find them in a pub to be sure probably pissy drunk! Good to see you pop up now and again. All Love brother.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m doing ok :ok_hand: bro - could be better ( iv got a flu- hopefully not worse than that.). If i get any worse Iā€™ll need to get tested for Covid etc.
Iā€™m still growing/smoking, itā€™s still illegal here - i donā€™t see it changing anytime soon.!

I would ā€˜give a shout out to your Irish family - as long as theyā€™re in an Irish pub in Scotlandā€¦haha.!
Donā€™t worry Iā€™m not offended - the Irish and Scottish get on great :+1: .!
My chimney sure is reekinā€™ mate - Iā€™m smoking on some different strains i grew recently , got some Baked Beanz nugs curing tooā€¦
Anyway good to hear from you, - you have a great festive season and i wish you well for the year ahead bro ā€¦!
Gaz

4 Likes

Iā€™m always trying to make you Irish. Apologies. Forgive me brother for I remain old and high! Take care. Get tested.

Blessingsā€¦
:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

3 Likes

Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2 plants are at day 30 of flowering. These are going to give me plenty of seeds to move this project forward.

The Grapey Walter Kush are about 58 days from germination. These are only lightly seeded, these will likely be distributed to fellow overgrowers.

31 Likes

Bwuahahhaahahah, @ReikoX sign me up for those babies once you finish that project :wink:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the goal. I may take it one generation further and femize it. :wink:

19 Likes

Looking really beautiful :heart_eyes: like the structure on both!!!

3 Likes

That grapey Walter looks nice. I still got to pop the last ones you sent me. Bagging light issues in one of my cabinets that I run autos and keep seedlings in

1 Like

That grapey walter kush is going to be amazing stuff. You sir are doing the work of the future.

2 Likes