ReikoX's Auto Projects

I’m excited for it too. Here they are today, roughly 10 weeks from germination. They are going tonget the chop in a few days.

31 Likes

What size pots are those @ReikoX? Fabulous plants. Inspirational indeed.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

They are two gallon fabric pots.

6 Likes

You have my attention! What’s the genetics? Walter White by meph and grape skywalker by meph? I’m in line, I don’t care where the line is I’m in it. I’m here with my feet kicked up like camping for concert tickets.

3 Likes

Grape Crinkle x Skywalker Kush.

8 Likes

He went Artisanal! Amazing choice, you grab some of the 50 shades of grape? I bet that would do well with SW Kush too. Would be great to hit that crinkle with stilton x 3bog too!

2 Likes

Definitely has that kush look and stature

3 Likes

I may back cross it to my Skywalker Kush cut at some point. I definitely get Skywalker from the smell. High mycene with some lemonene and pinene.

10 Likes

Would love to get in on this seed run!

1 Like

Great lookin ladies. :beers:

1 Like

Up next on deck, two Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil (GRCD) by @Mr.Sparkle.

19 Likes

Totally unheard of for me. Got my chair and bong ready.

2 Likes

Would Love some of these!

2 Likes

I bought them from Mephisto Genetics in 4/20/19, but I don’t think they have any more. I have some seeds from these, but they aren’t 100% autoflowering. I am thinking about using them for a project coming up later this year.

5 Likes

Cool, I am planning a project this spring with Auto regs. I look forward to watching yours!

2 Likes

How does one go about making Regular Autos? You’ve probably laid it out and I missed it, seems like a great idea.

Thx for all the amazing info @ReikoX :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Found the answer! Takes 3 generations :exploding_head:

This is on my list of things to do…Going to find an amazing male amd make me some regular autos :sunglasses::dizzy_face::heart:

8 Likes

If youre just looking to make reg autos and you’re not concerned with making a specific cross then you’d be best off just to find some reg autos for your male hunt. They do exist, whether you find them here on og or at a bank. I know Jordan of the islands has/had a reg auto strain

Price is in Canucks bucks. Shipping to the states is your biggest issue with him

5 Likes

I found some Regular autos , Viking Genetics, should be interesting.

Cool article. (Ps if linking another forum article is a no-no, please let me know and I’ll delete)

6 Likes

This process is for making an auto from a photoperiod, if you used a male, I suppose that’s one way to make regular photoperiod.

This is what I did originally with my Lowryder2 male.

If you are looking for some regular autoflowering seeds, check out afterthought autos. A good guy and decent genetics.

11 Likes