ReikoX's Workshop 2021

11 Likes

Ill be sleeping with these tonight lol

3 Likes

@ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle

I noticed while defoliating my GRCD that the leaves are super easy to rip off by hand, and that they separate very easily and cleanly, exactly where the leaf stem meets the main stem. Both for sun leaves, but also for the leaves growing out of the buds, which is unusual in my experience, and a useful positive trait.

Have either of you noticed this? If so, does this come from the GR or the CD side?

Thanks,
Dirtron

5 Likes

Maybe Mr.S has an answer, I donā€™t like pulling leaves off of plants.

5 Likes

Never pluck, I like big fan leaves.
Yellow is fleeting.

3 Likes

In my opinion, the fan leaves are solar panels. I never understood the idea of plucking leaf to get light to a bud site, the bud site is a sink, the fan leaf is the source.

21 Likes

yeah they pluck off cleanly when required, i only pluck when exposing bud sites or removing under canopy foliage that will go to waste.

As for what side it comes from, id say both most of the stuff i play with snaps clean like that otherwise you get those stringers on some genetics if the leaf isnā€™t ready.

13 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong, I lollipop indoors, after scrogging and before heavy budding starts.
We had a couple big trees go on there side in winds this year, left them and kinda built a scrog to keep them off ground, next year I want to build a coliseum around each plant and vertical scrog.

6 Likes

This current grow, I took the two bottom nodes of these plants for clones and have not cut them sinceā€¦ I have tucked them into the trelise, but thatā€™s it. :grin:

8 Likes

Sure, for sure I see that. cool.

1 Like

Welcome back to the Cannabis Cultivation Netwerk. This Free seed Friday, see the series premiere of ā€œLegends in the makingā€. This hard hitting series will cover Labs, cabs, dabs, no till soil, hydro, indoor, outdoor and much more. Letā€™s go to Our roving reporter Sketchy who is on the scene of the filming, whatā€™s that your smokin? Iā€™m hitting that flash dried JLoF3 feelin the CBD goodness, looking at OGā€™s largest StarW shirt collectionā€¦
A word from our sponsor

Quite on the set pleaseā€¦ filming in progress. Action!

11 Likes

Me too. The only leaves I usually remove are yellowed. They are not coming back anyways.

4 Likes

1 Like

Now I do move leaves around to get more light to the buds. But thatā€™s because we have stationary plants with stationary lights. If the lights were always moving as in nature I would not even do that.

5 Likes

Same with me!! I tuck them under!! During flower I do take some leaves which are in the direct path of the light so it sees the buds! :sunglasses: :hugs:

1 Like

Heres an all day laugh for ya, Oscillating fan body, no fan blade, strings hooked to fan, other end hooked to key branches, fan moves, branches move, all in unison. I know Iā€™m frikkin whacked, but thats established.

4 Likes

Now thatā€™s my idea of the perfect balletā€¦
Have a toke and pass it on!
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

1 Like

Waddawesmokin?
Nevermind, just grab oneā€¦
rointz

11 Likes

me? Pura Vida taster :rofl: i cut the bud 2 days ago, couldnā€™t resist. Iā€™m also running low :hushed:
If that wasnā€™t meant for me sorry it was the Pura Vida :v:

4 Likes

yes its for youā€¦help yourselfā€¦
@Reikox you tooā€¦

4 Likes