ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Hi folks!!! @ReikoX after going round all of OG’s circumference thanking a lot of amazing OGers, I had to end with a humble “Thank you!” friend!! Couldn’t be happier! And rest assured these beans will be seeing some dirt along the way!!! Always thankful for all you do here!!! Never stopped learning!! :flushed: :roll_eyes: :expressionless: :rofl: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :nauseated_face: :hugs:
@ReikoX kicks buttocks!! :sneezing_face: :roll_eyes: :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :rofl:

Thanks everyone!!! I’m a happy grower!! No doubt!! :hugs: :pray: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

I had a fantastic time growing the JLo F3’s, Thank you for all that you do here on OverGrow.

26 Likes

The notill beds are looking better now at day 10F. I’m guessing the off color was a combination of fast growth and/or adjusting to the Blumats. I got my smaller fan in, I hope to install it later this evening. Not sure what I’ll do with the 16" monster.

36 Likes

@ReikoX Damn fast growth it is!! :ghost: :flushed: :hugs: Beds are looking grand!! Only a plant per bed on the two on the left!? A reason why!? Thanks!!

4 Likes

Only ended up with three females from this pack of seeds. So one per bed it is!

6 Likes

So there were more… culled males, right@!? Gosh! These uninvited guests! When they aren’t!! Sucks!

2 Likes

I sexed the plants before putting them into the beds, but yes there were males culled.

7 Likes

Comparing last grow at day 10 (top) with this grow at day 10 (bottom)

39 Likes

I see a decent lead with this run

1 Like

The vegetation is noticeably thicker now.
:wink:
Looking great!

3 Likes

And half the plants with only one per bed.

3 Likes

Always so clean and organized want to stop by and get me up to your level of growing , I’d need a lot of scrubbing and polishing to even get close to the room your running . Looking great

4 Likes

Second one is way fuller!! NIce!!

1 Like

I always say the same thing. Clean

1 Like

Thanks man, did you know I once worked in a clean room measuring silicon wafers? :grin:

12 Likes

I believe there is an optimum density where more plants do not = more growth. And less plants will in fact fill the same space better.
Just some stoned rambling atm , but I do have amazing powers of observation…

Also I am outta likes lol

4 Likes

I know I’m not the only one who had to google that

5 Likes

I actually just figured he meant squished fake titts …

4 Likes

I love the camera, and how it lets you compare so easily to previous grows. Such a clean, and well thought chamber. Cognitive content, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…

2 Likes

The eagle has landed. Thank you so much cant wait to fire these up, super excited and cant explain the appreciation i have, never been the person to accept stuff without giving but im a 2nd generation farmer and these genetics will hopefully go into the 3rd generation. These are going to be my first autos. I know that its a split of autos/photos but the photos will live on. Thanks again and can’t wait to share the love

4 Likes