ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Well, one lives. I think I may try the cannabonsai again with it.

7 Likes

That should be fun too.
I just grabbed a controller 67 myself, and what a sweet little unit, you’re going to like it

3 Likes

Just getting caught up @ReikoX! Great thread btw.

4 Likes

I saw an episode of Garden Talk, with Mr. Grow It, where Blu of Greentank talked AvocadoTech.

I was going to try it in my worm bin too.

5 Likes

Random webshots from the garden today…

First up are the reversed JLo F3 plants in the quarantine tent. These were severely stunted. The sepals are opening, but the anthers are not opening and releasing pollen yet. I’ll give them a bit more time, but may have to try this reversal again.

The GWK x JLo that I popped at the same time, also stunted for a bit, are seeded and seem to be finishing up around 9.5 weeks. I will likely let them go a couple weeks longer to ripen up the seeds.

The notill beds are ripening up slowly. The plants are beginning their fade at day 48. These will go about 60 days or so depending on time. I’m going to try the “half dry” before bucking the buds and sticking them in the freezer this time.

Good night ladies, good work, I’ll most likely kill you in the morning. :rofl:

48 Likes

Said the Dread Pirate Roberts! :pirate_flag:

12 Likes

Haha, glad you caught the reference. :grin:

6 Likes

One of the best movies of all time!

2 Likes

Hats off to you, my brethren. You made a beautiful, well-manicured forest there. Congrats!

2 Likes

Is that red glow your 15 min of IR pre-lights-on and post-lights-off?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s correct. Though it seems like my photo reds are on in that picture, not just the far red. When they come on it is working correctly. Thinking something along the lines of thermal expansion.

11 Likes

Wow! It’ll be a serious yield!! Fat and big buds all over!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
Kudos!

3 Likes

Aaaaas yoouuu wiiiiissh!

Looks great! I’ve loved the progression you’ve made over the years, and I especially love how well you’ve documented everything. Inspiring, educational, and best of all fun!

8 Likes

Good movie. :slight_smile:
“Because I know something you don’t know”. :laughing:

3 Likes

inconceivable-princessbride

13 Likes

Last three runs of the beds at day 47. Top is Cherry Tart, middle is Green Crack, and the bottom is Grass Fire OG.

35 Likes

I know you said you think the GFOG was fading too soon, but it looks better/greener than the top 2 runs.

6 Likes

Yep, think I have the HpLVd beat for now…

13 Likes

Free Seed Friday

The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Ghost Rose. These are feminized autoflowering plants that are a cross of Ghost Toof (Mephisto) and Sugar Black Rose (Delicious). DISCLAIMER These plants have been known to throw the odd male flower on the bottom nodes later in flower. They rarely amount to much, but occasionally a seed or two will be found. Be especially careful around other plants.

32 Likes

Cool man, another Seed Friday, best of luck to all :slight_smile:

2 Likes