ReikoX's Workshop 2021

I just watched that the other day… brilliant film

1 Like

I love how it just gets deeper and deeper and you’re just WTF man :laughing:

1 Like

So that OG kush auto is still stalled out.

So I popped a couple of these.

And squished some Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil.

28 Likes

I’ve never even tried rosin but when I see yours it really makes me want to build a press

7 Likes

Same here can’t get enough of that dripping wonderfulness!!!

3 Likes

woah! That’s the craziest seedling 2 nodes with no space between them! Ahhh sometimes the plant is just a dud.

1 Like

What’s the smoke like?

1 Like

Mostly dank weed with a bit of a solvent and a hint of something sweet or fruity.

6 Likes

My mind is blown! :dizzy_face::brain::boom: cannabonsai!

2 Likes

“DIBS”, Dibs, dibs!!! What, too early? Oh, shucks!!! I’ll go back to sleep and try again later. “I’ll be baaaaack!!!”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Right there with you @misterbee :wink:

Hoping I’m around when it comes time. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I’ve probably got the one and only @ReikoX winning I’ll be able to squeeze in. Not for lack of trying. My internet is just… Slow. Not like @DougDawson 's speedy connection. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

200 (1)

12 Likes

Been watching the Flash run all day long. :eyes::zap::running_man:

4 Likes

same here :rofl:

2 Likes

just wondering how many are sitting there with the dialogue box open and dibs written inside.

3 Likes

Not me. But I’m gonna be now. :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, we shall change it up than:) Grab them seeds…
MellowHilariousAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb

9 Likes

Yeah I have to bring OG up in two window so I can watch this and read everything else at the same time.
I can’t believe I won last week. It was only because the faster guys were fussing with each other.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I’m giving up :dizzy_face:Here is too late, time to sleep. Good luck guys :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah. I gotta drive home. And I hate people that drive on their phones, so I can’t be one of them. No offense to any of you, but don’t do it. :green_heart:

6 Likes