ReikoX's Workshop 2021

YUP! And its a beautiful thing. Got one of those recently. Courtesy of a fine gentleman @ReikoX

Dang. 7 of 10 of my lowryder x ultraviolet autos turned out to be male. Hope those 3 ladies produce! Gonna have to pop some more.

2 Likes

Yeah, they tend to run 60:40 males. Seems you went a little higher. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Okay, good to know. Thought it was just my luck. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Day 19F for the notill beds

35 Likes

Filled in very nicely :ok_hand: :blush:

1 Like

Should have vegged another week or two though. They never hit the second trellise. :grin:

5 Likes

@Reiko quick seed shipping question. What shipping method do you send your seeds and what is the cheapest way?

I have the coin holder with a garden hose washer. Can I send these through normal “forever stamp” mail? Or do I need to upgrade the shipping?
Any recommendations on international? Europe.

I have plenty of seeds so if I loose a pack or two …no problem.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I use the coin holder and washer method in a card. For US shipping I use a forever stamp ($0.55) and an additional ounce stamp ($0.20). For international shipments I use a global stamp ($1.20) and an additional ounce stamp. The additional ounce stamp will let it continue on its way if the machine kicks it out.

24 Likes

That’s great info. Thanks for asking @Tommy_McCain and answering @ReikoX . OG’ers are the best!

3 Likes

Exactly why I asked you! Quick and to the point! You’re the man!

5 Likes

With a coin holder and washer you don’t have to send non machineable? It would just feel safer to me.

I cut up corrugated signs and reinforce them with wooden skewers, but still always send non machineable nowadays.

I had seeds crushed once, and leave nothing to chance now

2 Likes

I’ve used the sliding plastic pieces on the report covers. Cut them to length of the plastic baggie you are going to use. Fits more seeds than you think. Slide the seeds into the space. Small bubble envelope, viola.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious I played that while I was leaving through this thread and really felt like I was on a game show LMFAO!

2 Likes

I like to pull up to lights and randomly crank it and dance around to embarrass my GF from time to time :laughing:

2 Likes

Me too! 2X :joy: :joy:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

The only way I have to measure CO2 is visual, during the sublimation process of dry ice the cloud effect is in essence of excess of 10,000 ppm survivable by plants but not by people, the plants store what they can and the rest sits for intake when I close the cab doors. You grow the most incredible organic cannabis I’ve have witnessed here since my return to OG and produce you own Co2 doing what you love, stay natural. That being said… On a scientific note in a more experimental mode, I believe the bottles and time release is definitely worth the effort for the results. There is no way for the cost to equal the reward as the risk to health and home are not on the same scale.

3 Likes

@ReikoX The Ghost Rose has landed! Thank you very much for the opportunity to try out this amazing sounding cross! :+1::metal:

16 Likes

Mine have landed safely as well! Thanks again ReikoX! I’d post a pic, but they’re already in the stash.

4 Likes

Hey @ReikoX , The Dyvider F2’s have arrived with some cool stickers to boot. Many thanks.

Hey @Chronickyle , sent you a PM so I can send half of these off to you for your spring auto grow :slight_smile:

14 Likes