ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Yes!:boom: @ReikoX makin’ Friday’s even more fantastic! Thank you sir for your generosity - always much appreciated!:boom::v:t3::boom:

4 Likes

I expect there to be a fair amount of variation in these seeds, but both the Juanita la Lagrimosa and the Zak Haze are more narrow leafed drug (NLD) cultivars. The Juanita la Lagrimosa tested about 9% THC and 9% CBD. The Zak Haze tested at 20%THC and 1% CBD. Throw in some autoflowering genes from the Lowryder2 and 1 in 4 should be a bit faster to finish flowering. :+1::seedling:

15 Likes

Nice work @ReikoX ! I’ll get some of these one day!

Congrats to all you winners. Glad it was an earlier one this Friday. I don’t have to watch as closely now. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

You could have them real soon! PM me @Rhino_buddy

9 Likes

Awww. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: You’re too kind @Floyd. What can I offer you for trade?

6 Likes

It’s Friday? :rofl:

Congrats winners. Thanks Reiko!!

7 Likes

You were just ‘tickled pink’ you were at the front of the line today! :call_me_hand:

Great stuff ReikoX!!
Congrats to all
G

8 Likes

Yes indeed. I could have won but don’t qualify. ReikoX even offered to send me some anyway, guy is awesome, but I didn’t take him up on it. I was just happy playing another game of Wack a mole :slight_smile:
BackLoneGalapagoshawk-max-1mb

11 Likes

Or won too recently. :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

I’m ready for next Friday!!! Watch out fellewrs!! eligible now! There ain’t no orcas to distract me! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Can’t stop saying ‘thank you! thank you! thank you!’ Boy I’m glad! @ReikoX , you’re something else! Kid you not!

As if it wasn’t enough…
one more… Thank you!!!

Hats off to this gent!

29 Likes

Nice little haul right there. ReikoX really is Top Dawg!

5 Likes

Update on the cannabonsai project, I am going to start the plant growing around the rock. First I carefully peeled the cup away and gently worked the roots out of the soil.

Next I used a spray bottle with RO water to gently remove the remaining soil and get a good connection between the rock and the roots.

Finally, I cut up an old plastic bottle and built up some more coco around the rock and the roots. I also decided to move the rock over a bit to get the plant to lean over. We will see if I killed her in the next couple of days.

33 Likes

How’s the c02 doing any noticeable change yet.

3 Likes

That’s just awesome! You are an inspiration…

So the acid/base CO2 generator can barely keep up with what the plant uses to maintain 400 PPM. A batch of 200 grams citric acid and 200 grams of baking soda lasts me about three days. That works out to roughly 5lbs of each a month, which costs $30 on Amazon.

I have not seen a difference in the plants yet, but my Pulse isn’t giving my CO2 warnings with it running. I just got this in the mail, but haven’t had the time to set it up yet.

29 Likes

I’m really excited about the CO2 project! Very interesting!

7 Likes

Awesome thread @ReikoX
I’m going to have to give that home made grow box and scrog a try one day…
And your give aways are fantastic,
true OG spirit

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy 4/20 to me, seeds just showed up! Thanks @ReikoX!!

8 Likes

@ReikoX Did you send me a “thank you”? How funny is that! I need to send you a big thank you! :grinning: Got the Zak Haze x JLO seeds today. Thanks for the stickers and tattoo.What a nice 420 surprise

23 Likes