ReikoX's Workshop 2021

@ReikoX - much appreciation for your time, effort, and generosity in helping spread the cannabis love around! Huge THANK YOU!

19 Likes

Jeez! Thats a big-ass pack of beans! Plus all the stickers!?!?!
BikeMike feels so inadequate.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t gotten yours out yet @BigMike55 , just been a busy week. :wink:

7 Likes

I was amazed to see the picture of the bare roots of the seedling laying across the rock. How has the little cannabonsai responded in the last few days?

3 Likes

No worries man. Since I dont know where you live, I will just spread nasty rumors about you.

Ha! You probably know me better than that. But frankly, take your time. You dont owe me a thing. You still are Top Kat for doing this. I was trying to copy you and @Mr.Sparkle with the seed giveaways and Im running low on seed. But I can make some more.

9 Likes

yeah you tend to run out quick, depending on how much one gives away.

10 Likes

Sometimes I forget to save some for myself. :rofl:

18 Likes

Definition of generous:

:wink:

18 Likes

Still got a Zak Haze going. Itā€™s the only plant I have right now, just keeping it going. Gonna try to get some cuts this weekend.

30 Likes

I got some cuts I need to stick in rooters. I think she will be part of my next run. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Sheā€™s doing alright. Pointed back to the light anyway.

18 Likes

Whatā€™s the purpose of growing your bonsai plant Overtop the rock? And why did you cover it up afterwards? I understand what your doing in general, but I donā€™t get the rock thing.

3 Likes

This is an art project, so Iā€™m growing the roots over the rock because I think it will look cool. I covered it up afterward so the roots donā€™t die. I will eventually remove it once the roots have made it to the rest of the pot.

18 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda what I thought you was doing. Your right it will look cool.

9 Likes

You ever clone those basil?

Heck yeah. That and Thai basil clone real easy, and grow faster than I can eat them :wink:

4 Likes

Phew!!! I finally finished going thru this very entertaining and somewhat informative thread.
Glad I did it before Friday, Iā€™m eager to participate in the Friday shenanigans :crazy_face:
DIBS LolHahahaā€¦that was a practice call

10 Likes

Got a ā€œhomemade alarmā€ hooked up, the minute he hits the keyboard, an electronic impulse activates a roomful of Tin Cans, probably scare the heck outta the Wife. Itā€™ll be quite the ruckus!!! Iā€™m exercising the ā€œDib Fingersā€ also. See ya in a few hours!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Hahaha. The one time I wanted to win just for fun I saw him typing so I prepared my post to send immediately after. Your alarm sounds great. :rofl:

5 Likes

Give it a week or two and we will all be replaced by scripts calling dibs in milliseconds.

6 Likes