ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Correct, that exactly what this is 100%

8 Likes

Seed embryo indeed.

7 Likes

Thanks all!
So something made nanners and I never saw any. I have to get surgery cataracts forming and myodegeneration or what ever itā€™s called. I may be in big trouble if I canā€™t tell if the turn :pensive:

5 Likes

Were you growing one of my Ghost Rose (Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose) or FAM beans?

1 Like

@ReikoX No, I got these from @MadScientist OG Pure Kush/Chemdawg two years ago.
Edit; I remember stated if anything would herm it would be these three from all the stress I put them thru starting back up
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

wrong thread opps

10 Likes

I hope I donā€™t regret voicing this but I just had a thought. If Reiko changed his avatar just to make the giveaway post heā€™d catch everyone off guard :laughing:

That would be down right dastardly!

6 Likes

Oh no he saw it and liked it! What have I done?!

1 Like

:tongue: He CANā€™T I have his sticker on my tent from when I started out in '18.

3 Likes

I mean literally change it to make the post so when you saw someone replying you didnā€™t know it was him and then changing it back right after.

Even worse if he copied a well known avatar like your parrot so everyone thought it was you posting :laughing:

3 Likes

Be quit and go away @Slick1 :shushing_face: :rofl: :rofl: If that is possible donā€™t give him ideas. But I read all soā€¦

3 Likes

Well think about it. If he copied your avatar you would be the one person who knew something was up! So thereā€™s an upside for you. Youā€™d see yourself responding and be like :thinking:

1 Like

You guys are so funny

1 Like

@ReikoX

BRO

Where is my free seed FRIDAY!?

I didnā€™t scrape my spaceshipā€™s new butterfly doors for thisā€¦

5 Likes

Dastardlyā€¦no, Funny as hellā€¦yes indeed.

3 Likes

Well my lunch is over, see ya fellas next time!

2 Likes

What happed did someone throw some chum in the water :droplet:? Looks like the sharks are starting to circle .what day is it?

2 Likes

I liked at first because it meant one less person competing, but maybe thatā€™s exactly what you WANT us to think!

2 Likes

8 Likes