ReikoX's Workshop 2021

Is it safe to store them in the pack… asking for a friend with the same exact pack???:eyes:

5 Likes

I would put the coin flip in a zip lock in a air tight container in the fridge at the very least. No moisture is what’s important

10 Likes

I have little zip lock bags for them and into the sealed and locking container in the fridge. low humid drawer.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

I usually move them to little jewelry bags and into the fridge. But they will stay like that for a good while IME. The self adhesive ones I use seal pretty well.

13 Likes

Hey @ReikoX , just wanted to let you know the Durban Poison x JLO arrived today, many thanks.

9 Likes

@ReikoX could you tell me what to expect with growing Durban Poison x JLO??? I plan on dropping a few soon after I get married

1 Like

Your guess is as good as mine, these are untested… The Juanita use in the JLO cross was an 11 week variety, it smelled of honey and flowers. The Lowryder2 lowered that to 8-9 weeks, and lends some fruity smells. The Durban Poison used in the cross was also could have used around 11 weeeks too, it smelled of solvent and pine.

16 Likes

Got you… I’ll see what it will do in this Texas heat first!!! Then try it in the tent in the winter

2 Likes

Minor point, think about a light proof (more or less) container for medium term.
I have read that intermittent light exposure has a minor detrimental effect.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I keep them in a small dorm fridge. The only thing in it are the seeds and the 100% food grade alcohol. I only open to put seed in and out. The old box was solid grey and locked but did have a seal like the new ones. Do you thing the are OK?
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

You’re golden :+1: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

ReikoX’s infamous Ghost Rose @ 70 days. Smelling very nice at the moment.

33 Likes

A thing of beauty, right there. Kudos!!

5 Likes

Another episode of Free Seeds Friday, let the fun begin!

I think I’m eligible again this week but we’re on the road today prospecting for gasoline as we leave the Outer Banks and head for the Blue Ridge Parkway. So unless Lord ReikoX springs an Early Bird special, I’m reduced to sporadic lurking which is almost as much fun.

Y’all have fun and make lots of sly and silly postings for the general entertainment of the OG community.

Paz y Amor.

9 Likes

Hey @ReikoX I have an early miss that is WAY over it’s time (sown Jan3) but just doesn’t want to finish, pistils are still 80% white/viable and trichomes are still clear/cloudy. Any tips or tricks getting it to finish? Or do I just bite the bullet and take it down as is? I am at approx 18 weeks now? Budded out real nice and “on schedule” but it has totally stalled these last 4 weeks with no visible change. Any thoughts?

Also it’s Free Seed Friday! Gonna pop in as much as I can from work throughout the day!

5 Likes

I’m gonna not be watering today so maybe I won’t miss it

4 Likes

Reducing light intensity and/or duration, withold nutrients, and remove fan leaves can all help trigger senescence in cannabis.

9 Likes

Good info right there ^^^^^^

1 Like

Free Seed Friday

The way this works is I will post up three packs of seeds. The first three people to comment “dibs” will win a pack. If you have won a pack in the previous four weeks, you are excluded from this giveaway.

This week up for grabs are three packs of Ghost Rose again. These are feminized autoflowering plants that are a cross of Ghost Toof (Mephisto) and Sugar Black Rose (Delicious). DISCLAIMER These plants have been known to throw the odd male flower on the bottom nodes later in flower. They rarely amount to much, but occasionally a seed or two will be found. Be especially careful around other plants.

16 Likes

Dibs, not really but fun to say :slight_smile: You threw some folks for a loop doing this early today, lol.