ReikoX's Workshop 2021

No, no! Don’t tell him more competition :man: :bearded_person: :man_red_haired: :man_curly_haired: :man_white_haired: :woman_curly_haired: :woman_red_haired:
:rofl: :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Great looking plant, nice fade as well, smoke report??

2 Likes

You know how tall that ghost rose was?

1 Like

@TrevorLahey that plant is beautiful!

2 Likes

Probably ~2.5 feet if I had to guess

Mostly skunk on the aromatics, with some added floral and woody tones for flavor.

Buds were 7/10 on density, and really frosty.

Definitely one of my favourites from the last few years.

Every single one of them I ran except for one sprouted some male flowers on the lower portion, as mentioned above, but as long as you pluck em off during the brief period they appear, no more will grow back.

3 Likes

Gotta say I :green_heart: this thread.
I don’t even participate in the Friday give-aways and they are still freakin hilarious, pure entertainment, it’s like everyone waiting for their dealer to hook up;
Is that him? I think it’s him… Nope…
That’s him, he’s typing, this is it, I’m gonna be first to dibs… Damn he posted about something else… Man, I really gotta pee :roll_eyes:… I’ll be quick, I can make it in time. (Comes back from toilet)
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: FARK I missed it!

:rofl::laughing::rofl:

P.S Sorry sometimes I have an
over-active imagination… :v:

18 Likes

No, that’s so true :joy:

7 Likes

Exactly what you said! You hit the nail on the head :joy:

5 Likes

Can I yell dibs a week early ? :joy:

5 Likes

I still haven’t got mine :sob::sob::sob::sob: hate the postal service… Grrrr

3 Likes

Loving the fade on these ICookies.

Cherry Tart aren’t looking too bad either.

44 Likes

Are those blue cookies? They’re looking splendid! Mine are a quarter as splendid as yours!!! :laughing: Keep up the good work!

That’s a real nice fade. I can taste it ~

2 Likes

Loving those fall colors!
:seedling: :rofl: :seedling:

3 Likes

Introducing one of your children sir! :sunglasses: If inexperienced Abbbian doesn’t screw it up, it’ll have a long life!!! Thanks again @ReikoX for such generosity as one of OG’s grandest! You’re it! :crazy_face:

13 Likes

No, this cut is called Instant Cookies. It was found by LED Seedz in a Bodhi tester pack (Girlscout Cookies Forum Cut x Instant Karma). He has used it in several crosses. I’ve grown several of them including Butter Cookies (ICookies x Sunshine Daydream), Diamonds and Perls (ICookies x Grand Daddy Purple), and Creme Brulee (ICookies x Street Outlaw). I’m told it has dumped up to 30% returns on flower rosin

I’m excited to see what the JLO does to that Skywalker cut. The Skywalker OG Kush I have is a killer cut I got from High Desert Relief. The cut came in with them when it opened. They later ran several packs but nothing even came close.

16 Likes

Some great looking strains you’ve got running I cookie return sounds ridiculous.

6 Likes

Thank you @ReikoX

25 Likes

@ReikoX really packs the beans in there, yes?

11 Likes

Sure does! :smiley:

9 Likes