ReikoX's Workshop

The Ancestral Skunk looks interesting in shape and colourwise

1 Like

@ReikoX You have been doing ferments for awhile i believe so i thought i would run this by you. The Humic molecule is big so it can’t cross the membrane to make it into the plant. So if you make a root ferment (beets, carrots) are you also making a humic boost? This has been kicking around my head a bit so i needed to get it out so it might bug some one else. Ha! Ha!

2 Likes

Not sure the answer to that one. I made a cannabis root ferment once. Never used it though. Any decomposing organic matter will eventually turn into hummus, so in that respect, yes but I don’t know for sure.

I haven’t used any ferments lately. Been doing the malted barley, aloe, coconut, fulvic and silica supliments and water only.

I still use the fish on my mom’s. I’m wondering if they can get by on fish and kelp teas. :thinking:

4 Likes

I’m sure they would do fine. I have used cheap fish emulsion from the dept. store for an entire cycle before. It isn’t great but it was all i could do at that time. The addition of kelp would have been a god send. Clackamacootz has said many times he could grow with kelp alone.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind giving up the ole Shultz 10-15-10. Not that i use a lot or its very expensive.

1 Like

Tomatoe, tomato you get my point. :joy:

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist. :laughing:

2 Likes

Made me laugh. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Want to know why you didn’t use the cannabis root ferment?
Have my root & stalk mixture but went the OHN style.
Still working on it at week 4 now…

2 Likes

That’s all I wanted!

Never thoght about using it. I still have it. :grin:

The Ancestral Skunk are pretty much done at nine weeks. They all had at least a couple of male flowers at the end. I saw seeds on some lower buds, they make a tasty snack while trimming.

It’s a shame that this phenotype was the most intersex of the three. She had some huge buds.

The final trimming should be pretty easy. These practically trim themselves. I just removed the fan leaves and anything without trichomes. It was hard to judge the smell because I was bubbling a neem and kelp tea at the time.

19 Likes

So you eat the seeds? Not trying to be funny i’m legit curious lol.

Do they taste good?

2 Likes

Yeah, I like them. They are real crunchy and remind me if pine nuts in taste.

6 Likes

Amazing. I bet they are good for you too. I dig pine nuts so i’ll have to try this sometime.

1 Like

Well if those ones sent arrive smashed, you’ll have to much on them. :joy:

3 Likes

Lots of protein and essential oils.

3 Likes

definitely agree, i do the same thing for seeds im not keeping.

3 Likes

A couple of plants are coming out of the perpetual this week. These are looking like they may meet my goal of 1 oz per plant. I have to wait a day or two longer because the Ancestral Skunk are still drying.

Skywalker OG smells amazing, strong lemon with pine and spice undertones.

Adonis also smells dank, has some funky body oder undertones.

The Durban Poison plants want to be transplanted so bad. One has shown male, but he will stick around for a little while. I stuck them under the LEDs at about 1/2 power, but still with an 18/6 veg cycle. After pre flowers, I will transplant the females and put up the screen.

13 Likes