ReikoX's Workshop

Durban poisons are getting pretty big. No signs of sex yet. I got a little bit of burn from spraying with the lights on. They are getting watered every three days with very little (if any) run off.

Ancestral Skunk #1 at about seven weeks. They are starting to go into senescence and should be well done in a week or two. By then I should see pre-flowers on the Durban Poison plants.

The fungus gnats are all but gone now. The nematodes were applied last week and again this week. The sticky traps maybe had a couple dozen this week. The nematodes were used to treat my whole garden, not just this no-till cabinet.

20 Likes

I’m so jealous of that rig!!! I need me a setup like that once things really get rolling…

Plants look great, I’m sure they will be as good to you as you were to them. Nature is awesome like that, not many things in life are as fair and square

2 Likes

little fuggin bastages

3 Likes

This one sounds interesting, I’ll try that out!

Have you tryed it out with smoked fish also? Would this be possible? How long can you store those fertilizers and how?

Thanks for your reply.

Be well.

2 Likes

No, I believe it has to be a fresh, raw fish.

1 Like

Well maybe if you soaked the smoked fish to reconstitute first in water and maybe something enzymatic like papaya or M.S.G.

1 Like

Fish products are excellent as fertilizer , but you gotta be careful when it comes to smell. I had this one apartment grow going and I “thought” I would give Alaska deodorized fish fertilizer a try indoors and paid an ultimate price. It smelled so bad inside the apartment I had to get a motel room and wash my clothes from the closet. When they say deodorized they lie or have some perverted sense of stink free.

6 Likes

I’ll try. ihafihawiawhnidfwnad

That’s the beauty of the LAB it makes the fish smell more like vinegar. I hate the smell of fish, but the ferment doesn’t smell until it gets on your hands.

Here are some bud shots. It’s starting to smell in there, in a good way.

This is the one in the back right that is outgrown by the bigger one in front. This one has more of a musky scent than sweet. Like dank feet.

Here is the plant on the right front that is showing some intersex flowers. This one is a sweet melon smell.

Finally the biggest girl on the left. She is pretty much the stereotypical sweet skunk.

20 Likes

How long into flower here?

1 Like

These are 7 1/2 weeks of 12/12.

2 Likes

Flower side is filling in nicely. Two more weeks until next harvest. The Skywalker and Adonis are bulking up and smelling great! The Holy Grail 69 are doing their thing. I’m debating letting this cut go, it was a freebie and is slow in veg and doesn’t stretch much in flower. The Jilly Bean up front are still stretching a bit.

Veg side got a little over heated and dried out a bit. The Zak Haze clones are struggling to get their roots settled and start growing. I should have used the more vigerous Jilly Bean clones. The Durban poisons also got a little too dry and started to cannabiliaze the lower leaves. The cloner is empty and needs to be cleaned and refilled.

The Durban Poison plants got a little too dry over the holiday. They started to cannibalize the lower leaves. They are snapping out of it. Still not showing pre-flowers, but it looks like I’ll have two of each based on growth structure. I’m hoping to keep them in these small containers for another week while the no-till cab finishes up. I would normally transplant again at this size.

My mother’s are due for a haircut again. Here is what they looked like before.

And here is what they look like after. This should stunt them for a few days, then they will fill back in and be ready for another trim in about two weeks.

I went ahead and took cuts for my brother’s next round. We have two different Ancestral Skunk cuts, Skywalker OG, Zak Haze, Blue Dream, Adonis, and Jilly Bean. They are now soaking in aloe, fulvic acid, and silica.

Ancestral Skunk at eight weeks. They are finishing up now. They need at least another week, maybe two.

Ancestral Skunk 2

Ancestral Skunk 5

Ancestral Skunk 1

24 Likes

any of these going to smell like a pine tree?

2 Likes

Fat fingered the reply button, pics up now. :joy:

No, one smells like typical sweet Skunk#1, the other like melons, the final like dank feet. Nothing very pine about these. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I got my cloner cleaned and filled for my brother. The cuttings were taken a day or two ago and have been soaking in aloe, fulvic, and silica. The cloner leaked 1/2 gallon while I was at work this morning. The sprayer head was angled right at the hole for the cord. Three cuts each of Skywalker OG, Adonis, and Ancestral Skunk #1.

I decided to give the Burpee tray a shot at cloning as I had lots of extra cuts. The tray has cells that sit on a capillary mat in a tray. It keeps the soil moist passively. I mixed 3 parts peat, 2 parts EWC, 1 part compost, and 1 part rice hulls and hydrated it with aloe, fulvic, and silica. Next I packed it in the tray and poked a hole for the cutting. In here I have Skywalker OG (2), Ancestral Skunk #1 (2), Jilly Bean (4), Blue Dream (3), and Zak Haze (2). I misted the dome, and filled the tray with water.

Checked the trichomes on my Ancestral Skunk #1, not quite ready yet…

Ancestral Skunk 2

Ancestral Skunk 5

Ancestral Skunk 1

17 Likes

While shuffling around the Durban Poison plants in veg, one smelled very strong. Like myrcene or hops, but more earthy. I hope that one is a girl.

1 Like

Nice up close pics.

Microscope or camera?

Great Tric coverage.

yum!

2 Likes

Cheap USB microscope. It’s good enough to check trichomes and bugs.

3 Likes