ReikoX's Workshop

7’ ceilings, yes.

12 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to see what you pull off with more room.
I bet you’re excited as well.
Did you say you were doing all no till beds?
How big will they be and how many plants in each?

6 Likes

Yeah, no-till style soma beds on castors. They are going to be somewhere around 18" x 36" so I can fit three in the 4’ x 6’ space with some room between them.

15 Likes

On casters so you can roll 'em around eh??
Shit, on a nice day you can take 'em for a walk
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

When they bad you can roll them in the corner like gramps in his wheelchair at the nursing home !

9 Likes

Yes, or roll them into the lung room to work on them. Or put one in the veg room and run perpetual. I’m thinking about 2-3 plants each with a trellise to support them (not shown in the model I previously shared). :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

That sounds like a well thought out plan.
Would be sweet to just roll the whole bed from veg to flower room and be done with it. Nice

3 Likes

With a nine week variety, I can cut clones for three weeks, then cups for three weeks, finally in the bed for three weeks, and flip it to flower. Rinse, lather, repeat…

11 Likes

Sounds like a man on a mission, right there.

3 Likes

Been a long time in planning it.

1 Like

Are you planning any kind of automated irrigation? Looks like a nice plan. So much room!

1 Like

No, I enjoy hand watering. With my Chapin sprayer, it’s super easy.

6 Likes

I need some trype of backpack sprayer. My back friggin kills me watering all these little pots not trying to get any in the buds. I wonder if 2 2l in a back pack and a tube with a crimp like an iv crimp. Something with a long wand to go right to the soil with it.

Do it like the Dutch everything on casters is smart. I watched one grow house like Rare Dankness modeled after bulb green houses racks on casters from room to room. I gotta get over there and see my family before I die. Everything is looking good.

Your ready to pump weight. Should imcrease your rosin flow tremendously. Need a lic. to get some meds avail ro patients where your at. This Medo Breath wax puts me to sleep off a hit. I gotta figure how to make some snaps. Have a good one bud.

4 Likes

Hands down, the best piece of gardening equipment I’ve bought! It’s built to last for years. Dont let the price fool you, its worth every penny.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Chapin-3-5-Gal-Industrial-Viton-Concrete-Open-Head-Sprayer-1949/301459921

I grow solely for me and my family.

I’m about ready to just dedicate my entire harvest to fresh frozen rosin. Yields are low, but the quality is so good. Fresh frozen material eliminates my whole need to trim and dry. It works very well with the no-till principle too. After I wash it, I put everything back in the bed except the trichomes. I would love to get a freeze dryer and play with some “jar tech” and make some diamonds.

I have a personal production license, but not a commercial license. Those are way too expensive. I’m technically only allowed four plants in flower (right now I have 8) and 12 non-flowering (counting cuttings, I have 19). Cuttings and seedlings count as non-flowering plants. I’m limited to 230 units (roughly 1/2 pound) every four months. A unit is one gram of dried flower or .20 grams of concentrate. Edibles are a grey area, so I try and make a lot of those as a loop hole, so to speak. So I suppose I could stay within their rules with one plant per container. And as long as each harvest yields about 1.5 oz. of rosin. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Entered a contest for a light at ICMag. You can vote for me by liking the photo.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8697779&postcount=3

30 Likes

My dad got mites again this summer. Hes about two weeks from harvest and asked me what he could do. I told him his best bet was to spray they down with the hose every couple of days.

So I took the cuttings that have been in my fridge for four or five days. No issues with using them in that short duration. All of these ar Diamonds and Pearls.

27 Likes

Done and done! Good luck

1 Like

Damn im not on icmag. Thats a cool ass picture. A little pumpkin with some dry ice in it give it some smoke action. I enjoy concentrates way more than flower. My lungs are trashed and the infection I have flares up with smoking alot of flower.

People can say what they want but I literally cant handle smoking blunts all day. I need a need a water pipe. It helps cool and filter the smoke only so much ya know. I have a bunch of trim and weed im not gonna smoke. Seriously. What can I do with it. They sell Everclear like 15 bucks a fifth. My lungs can handle it and its not trimmed.

I think im allowed a qp a month and its supposed to be 6 plants 4 in flower here. That fell through. But our state’s attorney is not prosecuting any marijuana charges in the city limits as long as it’s not tied to anything like other drugs. Basically something that would violate RICO Act. lol Reiko Act. Or if it was crazy enough to where the state would prosecute you. But if the legislation changes that can be pulled at any time so we’re still playing with fire literally here.

I definitely want to get a recipe for making some edibles the easiest Edibles that I could make I like gummies and Taffy so I think I have to figure out how to get a solution to add to it to make what I want. I would try to be able to get as much of a measured accurate dosage that I can to not just be blindly taking THC oil which I would do but it’s not good for my family lol.

Heres some grass that I dont wanna smoke. I have 2 more folgers cans packed. Roughly 1 and 1/2lb dried bud. Several bags of dried trim. I dont know if you could even press this. Id love to let you press this. My neighbors suck lol. Later bro.

16 Likes

Voted! Good luck! :smile:

2 Likes

:eyeglasses: :joy: LOL I thought DAAAAYYYUM thas tha biggest bud ah eva seen!

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes