ReikoX's Workshop

Hehe not from this guy. Im the Pookie of the weed game lol. I game which I ride the bench and never take part of. Im so despsrate Im reusing my ziplock bags. Wheres a corner I can fly some cardboard on?
:laughing:. Reikos gonna kill me. Get your bum ass off my doorstep! :grin::v:

3 Likes

YEA!! No way I want tobacco leaf in my weed. Silly idea. Bad for the lung tissues at the very least.

Wait whatā€¦would that not at least require gills? :fish:

Iā€™m on a dry sift tumbler thread reading to make use of sugar leaf trim stacking upā€¦

You using a glass bubbler and banger w/ cap or a machine/vape pen?

I have yet to use half what I have learned from this site. The extraction seems like the best place to benefit the quickest over current methods.

I use washed out clean jars.

actually he seems helpful. You did ring the bell and ask before setting up on the lawn right?

5 Likes

Lol. I bought a straw to which I use like a meth pipe and ive never used a meth pipe. I rock the oil in the tip slowly til it vapes and friggin blast off. The Everclear is to wash the pain of failure away. Ill save Reiko some drink. I live like Shamless anyways. :blush:

I believe your supposed to heat the straw tip with a lil torch then hit a small piece off glass or whatever. @Olbrannon seriously though I gotta make some cheap concentrates. I cant afford Disspenso trips much longer. I bought some decent seeds. I figured knock off and save for some seeds. Got bogo bodhi. See you on IG. :+1:

Tincture thread readup today.

5 Likes

Dry sift of bubble hash are probably the best place to start. You can just smoke it in a bowl with a screen. Its pretty easy, and knock off bags can be had pretty cheap on Amazon. I may even have an old set of one gallon bags I can send you.

P.S. Get off my lawn :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

Nice. I figured dry sift was the easiest for me. Ill light myself on fire trying a double boiler. Me and my cardboard box are leaving before the bacon arrives!

2 Likes

Is there a formula for how much red spectrum led to add? Do you have to have them timed to come on at a certain point or can you keep them on time with your normal grow lights?

Lmao, the linkā€™s been clicked ~13 times and your post on riu has ~13 likes.

2 Likes

Yeah, but Unclefishsticks is still beating me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if I win it, Iā€™ll likely just do a giveaway with it here. :+1::seedling:

9 Likes

Well, that big bud on the Gas and Guns has succumbed to bud rot. Iā€™m suprised the humidity isnt that high, but has been higher than normal with the new windows. I suspect I will be needing a dehumidifier for the new room.

13 Likes

Funny story. I stopped doing that since I washed a dolmio sauce jar out and used it to cure weed. It made all of the weed I put in smell exactly like the sauce it contained priorā€¦

Sorry to come shit on your lawn btw @ReikoX :rofl: on topic itā€™s a fuckin shame about those gas n guns bro, know it donā€™t make it better but as you know youā€™re not the only victim to have got it hope you donā€™t get anymore :pray:t2:

6 Likes

It happens to me too sometimes even in relatively low humidity (~40%). I think for some density of buds, it will happen regardless.

Iā€™m not sure if youā€™ve noticed anything similar, but for me, Iā€™ve noticed that if Iā€™m really trying to push a plant late into flower, it seems to happen moreā€¦ As though itā€™s defense against rot drops of quickly right at the end

7 Likes

Ouch and BT would help keep this at bay? It looks like the white/gray mold I see on strawberries when they go bad. Thanks for sharing the pic Reikox but I canā€™t ā€˜likeā€™ what happened there.

1 Like

Whatā€™s your watering method for the beds?

Iā€™ll just cut it off and feed it to my worms. Not really worried about it. I dont have a circulation fan in there, so Iā€™m sure pockets of humidity build up.

ā€œOreganoā€ pesto pasta? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

The one with bud rot is hydro E&F.

The no-till bed I water by hand using a Chapin sprayer. I rotate between neem/kelp tea, malted barley powder, coconut water, Sul-Po-Mag, Recharge, and EWC. Plain water between feeds.

3 Likes

Bolognese if ya must know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: never again :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for that, definitely some good info. But still doesnā€™t answer my question lol, how do you determine how much water?

Here is my full soil recipe and watering method. Itā€™s based of of the no-till threads on Grasscity.

16 Likes

Thanks for the info! Definitely useful but still doesnā€™t answer my question lol. How do you determine how much water?

Until the soil is moistā€¦ it just depends on the plant, temperature, etc. But I usually start about 5% of the soil volume.

2 Likes