ReikoX's Workshop

Holy shit man. You need to rename this to ReikoX’s Lab, this is an awesome thread.

Thanks for the read brother, really informative stuff :thumbsup: (Sorry for the like spam lol)

5 Likes

So, speaking of likes and such, I notice you have earned the most little green badges to the right of your name, of anyone I can remember seeing.

Im curious what happens when the row gets full up? Do you get a second row or???

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

'Head explodes.

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

On mobile devices I have a second row. :wink:

11 Likes

Very smart with the 30 day quarantine. I’ve gotten bugs pretty much every time I’ve taken outside clones over the years and they usually don’t show their faces until a few weeks in when it’s too late.

7 Likes

Of the four Jabba’s Stash clones, they all took root. One was more vigorous than the rest, and one barely started to throw roots. These two are very similar in size, so we will use them for my brother’s next grow.

20 Likes

So reiko. You normally have low rh there right?
N you dont need dome on cloner? I have a 64 site i have never used but no dome for over it
They wont shrivel up in my 30% rh? And would i have to use clonex solution in the res or do you know an alternative?

2 Likes

Love this idea bro the individual scrog net is awesome
I just started this thread nice clean space
Great work

4 Likes

With the aero cloner, I do not need a dome. I use clonex in the res, but have also had success with just water. RO water, clonex to 0.8 EC, and pH at 6.0.

5 Likes

Not when I turn my phone landscape! Keep going though! Your almost there.

3 Likes

Skywalker OG at 7 weeks flowering. These should take another two to three weeks to fatten up. They are starting to fade as they use up the nutrients stored in the leaves.

The buds aren’t huge, but there sure are a lot of them, and they are getting nice and frosty.

Brought my E&F over to my brother’s house and set it up there. I was going to move these clones to party cups, but the roots were huge. We went ahead and transplanted them directly into the 2.5 gallon pots. Gave them a veg formula with an EC of 1.7 and a pH of 5.7.

25 Likes

Im curious about this.

First - why are they using up the nutes in the leaves? Do you stop feeding towards the end or lower feed levels or is this just an age thing?

Second - what signs do you see? Do they turn yellow or get burned or?

Im having a hard time telling these things in my grows. Every time I screw up and let the roots dry out, that damage never fully goes away, and then seems to get worse at the very end.

Another beautiful grow - as usual for you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This happens naturally as an annual plant reaches the end of it’s life cycle. The term is called senescence, and happens even as I continue to “feed” the no-till bed.

Usually the largest, oldest, leaves do this first. As they stop being productive (source), they stop producing chlorophyll. This is the same thing that happens as the leaves change color in the fall. With the green gone, the yellows, oranges, and purples show through.

10 Likes

Hope all is well you madman. Quick question for you. When you squish dry sift or bubble, what is a typical return percentage

2 Likes

@rooted I think this was the point of the aero cloner – hassle-free/maintenance-free for a few days - week.

150,000, but he’ll settle for a :beers: 40oz, an envelope & some stamps. :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Depends on the quality, but somewhere between 50‐60% return on bubble.

4 Likes

Thank you sir 20 characters

1 Like

You know, I have weighed my Bud crunch’s, but never had on Bubble crunch’s. I just know that if I use 3.5 grams (all my little 1 ton with 3 inch round plates can handle at once) i will get a waterfall which I love to watch, lol…

7 Likes

Skywalker OG at 8 weeks. Almost there, in getting excited.

Added four 4000K strips I got fro.@Jellypowered to my brother’s rig.

35 Likes

Nice light set up! Be ubber better now huh!

Never had Skywalker, hear it is great, pretty sure you will get the greatness out of them, looks the part!

6 Likes