Return of the Husky Hut

That’s a pretty sweet case.

2 Likes

The guy is out of control!

3 Likes

Hahaha that’s good! You just don’t know what to believe these days…like are his pants even made of hash?

4 Likes

I tried dabbing the green pants hoping that they were hash, but no. Plastic. He’s a grade A scoundrel.

5 Likes

What a gosh durn liar! His pants aren’t even hash!

5 Likes

It’s yalls cheap dab rigs, bro! I use a Crucible mounted inside a Chimnea that I have converted to a giant bong. Two pairs of green pants in one hit! @JoeCrowe ain’t got shit on me!

5 Likes

Hashpants in the factory assembling his CBD pants.

5 Likes

Now his friend Ben is wearing them and he looks like Gumby.

4 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t send me a russet potato and a jar of stew.

Sorry guys, there’s some real high level inside baseball going on here.

4 Likes

Don’t try to act fancy, you like stew.

3 Likes

Honestly, that sounds pretty good to me….in lieu of hash pants

2 Likes

If you get Russets on your potatoes, you will have to spray Spudnosad

4 Likes

Did someone say taters?

#homegrown
#notfromthedispo

5 Likes

Hey! I’m tardy to the party! Should have molded the pants out of hash… heh heh. I’m looking forward to seeing some extractions!

4 Likes

Idk, with these guys and thier Grumpz. I don’t know if its a strain or thier attitude, lol.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Chugga lugga.

13 Likes

I just ordered 30 6" net pots. I’m going to do a coco run, but I might also chop up some rockwool into small cubes to use in other baskets for a second experiment. Maybe a row of baskets with a blend of the two. Who knows? I have two days worth of shipping to decide.

3 Likes

I feel like you’re being a copy cat and trying to upstage my long awaited and anticipated coco experiment. You’ll hear from my lawyers, sir.
/s

3 Likes

Haha. There was definitely some inspiration going on. Coco was my first love, and now some cool dude is dating her and I have to win her back.

4 Likes