Revegging problem childs

That’s N deficiency for sure. The fish meal should get you back in shape. Some of the brighter yellow leaves are going to drop but the slightly yellow stuff will most likely repair throughout this week.

If the leaves that are bright yellow at the tip and green everywhere else don’t heal just trim the yellow tips off.

Overnight seems like a very fast progression though, I’d be checking to ensure your soil ph is at acceptable levels as we don’t want to be feeding our plants excess Nitrogen when they’re locked out.

2 Likes

I checked it earlier the ph is 7

Well, it looks to me like the prematurely budded clones are done. Trichomes are mostly milky with a few ambers here and there. Guess I’m gonna chop them down tomorrow or Friday.

The 5 plants revegging are going to be my experiments and I’m planning to prune the crap out of at least one or two shortly and see what happens.

So far from this, my very first grow, I have learned many things about my climate, the sun cycles in So Cal, and that I over water and over fertilize. These buds are going to be sad. They may have grown horribly, but I have grown greatly in knowledge and experience. I’m looking forward to the experimental journey with the reveggers and my new crop of sprouts. I believe that I will do better on this grow!

6 Likes

Sounds like a GREAT grow to me. . . You’ll blow them away in yield next go don’t worry

3 Likes

It’s great to see you learn quick & take it in stride. Good luck & enjoy the smoke. Consider making a small bubble hash batch-- you might really like it.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Where should I start cutting on this guy?

1 Like

The new growth tips with normal 5 fingered leaves

2 Likes

I only have 3’s again so far. So wait longer?

I don’t understand the question. . .why are you cutting her?
You could clear some of the yellowed growth from the bottom but that’s just pruning

1 Like

I was thinking I should get rid of the partial bud under there. just not sure how to go about it I guess

They are mostly one stalk a bunch of single leaves and bud until the new growth with branches

2 Likes

Sure it would just be like pruning leaves. :+1:just do like half and then half the next day

1 Like

How far should I prune? All the way to the revegging branches?

1 Like

And remember when harvesting your other plants in the morning right before the sun comes up is the best time

2 Likes

Just were the bud is attached to the branch

2 Likes

What about all of the single leaves it grew within the bud down there in between the bud. Cut those off too?

What I mean is all those single leaves grew in between the already growing bud after it revegged

Hey @Meesh looking ok your side of the pond. Agreed those girls could do with some cleaning at the bottom… avoid future issues and get that air flowing through. Happy farming
V

3 Likes

I would just trim the buds leave as many leaves as you can

1 Like

It’s fairly dense, I guess that’s why I don’t know where to start. I suppose once I start it will be clearer.

1 Like

Yup that’s why I said just do half and half. . .You can always take more off but you can’t put it back on lol

All of this needs to be removed… cut it all away and just leave the new too growth.

2 Likes