Revegging problem childs

OOH! Bookmarked! Thanks!

1 Like

Itā€™s for all the time. . . I completely drop my nitrogen thru flower but itā€™s only 2-2-2 so itā€™s mild enough from seedling to harvest
Edit- well a few days before harvest lol

2 Likes

May I ask what fertilizer you use personally during flower?

1 Like

Some good info in these podcasts too if you have time

3 Likes

I use some cha ching when Iā€™m feeling lazy but I mostly give it some potassium tea made from bananas dried and powdered and black strap molasses. Along with a big shot of pure cane sugar water every other black strap feeding

2 Likes

No matter how much I read about nutrients, none of them really tells me how often I should give them to my plants, especially since they are in potting soil. I keep being told that soil has all the nutes the plants need for the first 3 weeks, but then go on to say feed nitrogen when vegging. So, I just went and bought some fish fert 5-1-1 for vegging, but I donā€™t know how often Iā€™m supposed to give it to them. If they need water twice a week, then everytime? Or just one time a week after the 3 weeks of new soil? This is definitely where I break down

Iā€™m definitely going to listen in when it not so late thanks for this info!:+1:

2 Likes

Basically feed when the plant needs itā€¦ I know its not easy at the beginning but eventually you get the hang of itā€¦ if youre not too sure then you can feed at a really really low strength every waterā€¦ or you can try half strength once a weekā€¦ all depend on climate tbh. ā€¦ so hard to tell from not being where you areā€¦ when youā€™re ready to flowerā€¦ you keep on your nitrogen feed for a week or soā€¦ itā€™s called the transitionā€¦ you start adding more of the p and K and start weaning off the Nā€¦ after 3.weeks of flower you should be off the N almost all together. I donā€™t use any bottle nutes but if I did id do a basic 2.1.2 feed through veg and a little into flower while flower youā€™d want to transition to a 0.1.2 or 0.2.2 npk. . Hope Iā€™m not confusing you lol

3 Likes

Lol you want to watch the coyteldons. . .The first round sprout leaves. . .when they start to die a shrivel up you know your little one is hungry. . .it used the energy from the coyteldons to fuel itā€™s growth. . . .usually about 3 weeks give or take. . . After that I half strength feed for first feeding. . . Then full strength it after 4 days or so. . . And do feedings once every week

2 Likes

Itā€™s doing that now! So start feeding?

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s the prob with podcasts ā€¦ theyā€™re soooo long

1 Like

Yes start feeding it @meesh but half strength so We see if she likes it

2 Likes

They babies are looking a lighter green today too

1 Like

I really donā€™t see her burning with a 5-1-1 but itā€™s good practice for you

1 Like

Thatā€™s her chlorophyll production slowing because of lack of nutrients
Edit- thatā€™s the things you learn to notice! :+1:good job

2 Likes

:joy::laughing:Yeah should be coolā€¦ Iā€™m not familiar with the nutrients out there so I might be shooting in the dark :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So, if I go buy the kelp, fish molasses stuff, do I feed only with that or in conjunction with the fish fert that I have?

1 Like

I would think they are universal :+1:but Iā€™ve never grown some bomb ass African landrace stuff youā€™ve got going either so idk lol

2 Likes

So there is such a thing as too much LITFA? lol

3 Likes

Fish emulsion kelp and molasses is a good mixā€¦ I make home made fish emulsion and feed with kelp and molasses through veg ā€¦ works great for meā€¦ just make sure you start weak and build up to where you feel comfortable

2 Likes